Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
TheToolman

NO ONE HAS ASKED THIS! Vegas Shooter

TheToolman    591
Posted (edited)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4944234/Two-23-rifles-inside-Stephen-Paddock-s-room.html

1. Okay, looks like he has a receipt for two for dinner.
  2. Many people saying he couldn't do this alone.
  3. There looked to be a 4th floor shooter.
  4. 20+ guns in the room?
  5. thousands of rounds of ammo?
  6. Two dinner plates and 5 smaller plates (see link)
  7. Stairs right outside his room door, so the 2nd person could have gotten away.

BUT!

WHY did he break out two windows?  Wouldn't you just stay at one and shoot away?  Maybe there were two shooters in each window and one person got away?

Thoughts?

:cofeefag:

Edited by TheToolman

The Gent    829
Posted (edited)
  • Two shooters, one at each window.....Two different lines of fire!
  • A third shooter or more stationed elsewhere....Other lines of fire!
  • Two-room suite, with two entry/exit points...taking stairs upward to upper floor(s) where another room that may have been arranged awaits...taking stairs down would be a risk, since wounded security personnel has most likely headed down to get help (?)
  • Back to Room & Escape...Two shooters escape using my earlier scenario or even possibly have other room on same floor...other wings....leaving dead pasty paddock behind...remember dead man tell no tales! 
  • Or shooters take elevator and blends in with the ongoing chaos..after all, the location of weapon fire and suicided 64 yr. old nutcase has the cops attention now!

Just a thought I had earlier....:coffeetime:

Edited by The Gent
  • Like 2

marlowe    1,585

The shooting lasted only 4 minutes .........The 'second' shooter could have left

long before the police arrived......Maybe the second shooter killed Paddock & then got out of Dodge .

• Like 1

MKMinimum    170

They also say that he used bump fire and no automatic weapons. They also said he was firing two guns at once.

I would like to see somebody bump fire two assault rifles at the same time.

Think about that for a minute.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, The Gent said:
  • Two shooters, one at each window.....Two different lines of fire!
  • A third shooter or more stationed elsewhere....Other lines of fire!
  • Two-room suite, with two entry/exit points...taking stairs upward to upper floor(s) where another room that may have been arranged awaits...taking stairs down would be a risk, since wounded security personnel has most likely headed down to get help (?)
  • Back to Room & Escape...Two shooters escape using my earlier scenario or even possibly have other room on same floor...other wings....leaving dead pasty paddock behind...remember dead man tell no tales! 
  • Or shooters take elevator and blends in with the ongoing chaos..after all, the location of weapon fire and suicided 64 yr. old nutcase has the cops attention now!

Just a thought I had earlier....:coffeetime:

Curious where the location is between the elevator near Paddocks room and the elevator out of mandalay where the lady was that said she saw someone in a security outfit come out and take off running threw her lobby with other security chasing him.

COBO Member    2,838
26 minutes ago, rockinjoxx said:

According to this audio, there were 3 shooters.. Maybe 2 in the windows and 1 on the ground?

"I'm right here by the porch at Mandalay Bay..."

Sure didn't sound like close-by gunfire (even at 30+ floors away) other than one time.

• Like 1

Therin    466
1 hour ago, rockinjoxx said:

According to this audio, there were 3 shooters.. Maybe 2 in the windows and 1 on the ground?

THIS

apache54    4,188

well they screwed this up so bad it will discussed for years!!

OK, you do realize that this was the plan!!  for whatever reason this IS the distraction!! wake up people!!

• Like 2

OdinsEye    240
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, MKMinimum said:

They also say that he used bump fire and no automatic weapons. They also said he was firing two guns at once.

I would like to see somebody bump fire two assault rifles at the same time.

Think about that for a minute.

i guess theoretically he could have pushed the rifles into something... bump stocks require you to pull them into your shoulder

i cant tell but did the AR with the scope and bipod have a bump stock?

Edited by OdinsEye

Eve    249
10 hours ago, TheToolman said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4944234/Two-23-rifles-inside-Stephen-Paddock-s-room.html

1. Okay, looks like he has a receipt for two for dinner.
  2. Many people saying he couldn't do this alone.
  3. There looked to be a 4th floor shooter.
  4. 20+ guns in the room?
  5. thousands of rounds of ammo?
  6. Two dinner plates and 5 smaller plates (see link)
  7. Stairs right outside his room door, so the 2nd person could have gotten away.

BUT!

WHY did he break out two windows?  Wouldn't you just stay at one and shoot away?  Maybe there were two shooters in each window and one person got away?

Thoughts?

:cofeefag:

I just gave my opinion on this in another topic regarding my logic for why none of the videos show muzzle flash from the building. 

52 minutes ago, Eve said:

Indeed, but I believe this is due to the giant lights running vertical along the outside of the building. It seemed strategical which windows from the room where chosen, as they are both located next to these lights. The window broken more towards the middle of the living room was one window pane away from the light, whereas the broken window towards the end of the room is directly next to the light. From outside, the light would be so intense that it would over power the muzzle flash (similar to the reason why satellites looking at the sun use an occulting disk), and definitely wouldn't be picked up by cellphone footage, at night, from that distance.

The two broken windows seem indicative of two shooters, at least from the room (seeing as witness reports speak of multiple shooters, also on the ground). Potentially, because the window at the far end of the room was at the corner of the building, the angle of the light compared to the angle of shooting provided strategic cover from outside; and, forward thinking determined that one pane should be between the broken window and the light towards the middle of the room, as the angle of shooting occurs in the direction of the light. 

However, it could also indicate that there was only one shooter in the room with enough forward thinking to use the light on the outside of the building to disguise the muzzle flash, but that he underestimated the intensity of the light (not unreasonable considering the panes of glass are heavily tinted on the Mandalay). Thus, he broke the window at the far end of the room first (arguably the better position considering what he was doing), but realized that the intensity of the light was too compromising to his visibility. He then repositioned himself in the only other spot available that still provided the cover and shooting angle (since it would appear that line of sight from the bedroom windows is blocked by a large sign in front of the Mandalay), but with one window pane in between as a buffer.