Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkness10001

The End

Recommended Posts

think about it. the perfect time to crash the markets. the braindead slavetards are still moaning on the las vegas shooting, and when the elites pull the plug this week (my bet is this week) or even next friday, which is friday the 13th, the sheeple wont know what hit em. 

 

hell, you dont need to have 10 PhDs to see what is happening in the markets. the Dow jones is going up like a rocket. this is NOT normal. they are pumping up the markets before they dump it. the month of October is also known for many previous stock market crashes.

 

also note how Agent Muller said that it will happen on a Friday in the new X-files.

 

goodluck. this will be my last post on here for a while. the end is finally here. im out. 

 

ps: friday is 10/6/2017  

= 1/6/10 

 

= 6/1/1

 

=911 backwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JayDee    1,288

I don't know who you're referring to with "braindead slavetards", but they seemed to have screwed this thing up in Vegas pretty good, they might need something like a crash to help sweep it under the rug. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 The Gent    861
2 hours ago, Darkness10001 said:

the end is finally here

agreedisagreeTB.jpg.2c051aae9973b9b4d75fc0bcef2ea0b2.jpg

Lots and Lots More Suffering Still Ahead...Along With A Whole Lot More Of Other Nasty Little Things!

No Sir Friend, It's Not The End....It's Just The Beginning Of The End!

But, if you must leave us for now.....take care and do come back when you can!

:hide2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 periclymenoides    1,384
8 hours ago, Darkness10001 said:

think about it. the perfect time to crash the markets. the braindead slavetards are still moaning on the las vegas shooting, and when the elites pull the plug this week (my bet is this week) or even next friday, which is friday the 13th, the sheeple wont know what hit em. 

 

hell, you dont need to have 10 PhDs to see what is happening in the markets. the Dow jones is going up like a rocket. this is NOT normal. they are pumping up the markets before they dump it. the month of October is also known for many previous stock market crashes.

 

also note how Agent Muller said that it will happen on a Friday in the new X-files.

 

goodluck. this will be my last post on here for a while. the end is finally here. im out. 

 

ps: friday is 10/6/2017  

= 1/6/10 

 

= 6/1/1

 

=911 backwards

Watch at 17:00 for backwards 9/11 material    :scary:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 OdinsEye    282

they only do it to make more money and keep the people buried in debt, to stay in control

people kill themselves with more efficiency than any government ever could

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RaXz    37

I hope that everyone dies.

And then I'll finally have my rest that I've waited for my whole life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Gent said:

agreedisagreeTB.jpg.2c051aae9973b9b4d75fc0bcef2ea0b2.jpg

Lots and Lots More Suffering Still Ahead...Along With A Whole Lot More Of Other Nasty Little Things!

No Sir Friend, It's Not The End....It's Just The Beginning Of The End!

But, if you must leave us for now.....take care and do come back when you can!

:hide2:

I agree ... "The beginning of the end" ...

(side note -- how did you embed the photo?  I noticed you've done so in other threads.   Imgur used to work, but doesn't anymore?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 The Gent    861
2 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

I agree ... "The beginning of the end" ...

(side note -- how did you embed the photo?  I noticed you've done so in other threads.   Imgur used to work, but doesn't anymore?)

It's an option/add-on for upgraded membership, see provided link...:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

  https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/store/category/1-upgrade-your-account/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,480

In the end times the love of many will wax cold 

wait until our economy completely collapses 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 The Gent    861
2 minutes ago, GT500 said:

In the end times the love of many will wax cold 

wait until our economy completely collapses 

Talk about the evil of the beast unleashed....:drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×