Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
DarkKnightNomeD

FBI: We have multiple leads all around the world involving the travel patterns of MULTIPLE people involved in this investigation.

Cinnamon    19,909

Adam HerbetsVerified account

@AdamHerbets

Reporter, journalist, storyteller at KVVU @FOX5Vegas. Recipient of two Golden Mike awards, Edward R. Murrow award for investigative journalism. #VegasStrong

Bio of tweet originator. 

The Gent    829

But..But, He was a "Lone Wolf" single shooter...old man that snapped....:laughmeme:

Wonder what other interesting bits will be forthcoming in a few more days...(?)

Cinnamon    19,909

FBI Agent: We Have ‘Multiple Leads’ In U.S. And ‘ALL ACROSS THE WORLD’ In Vegas Shooting [VIDEO]

FBI special agent Aaron Rouse said at a press conference Wednesday that the FBI has leads in the investigation of the Las Vegas shooting “all across the United States and all across the world.”

<SNIP>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/fbi-agent-we-have-multiple-leads-in-u-s-and-all-across-the-world-video/

MORE AT LINK AND A VIDEO. 

• Like 1

abigfatzero    2,159

I was wondering what happen to this, it went missing in the other thread and I was like, WTF am I going loony or something......:blink:

Cinnamon    19,909
1 minute ago, abigfatzero said:

I was wondering what happen to this, it went missing in the other thread and I was like, WTF am I going loony or something......:blink:

I didn't want it to get buried in the noise. lol

• Haha 2

JayDee    1,056

It's all the same guy! A new Warren commission and a magic assassin theory coming!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cinnamon    19,909
5 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Do they just read the conspiracy boards for a couple days and go - ok, this is how we gotta spin it....

:happy: I'm beginning to think so, but on this one, there are so many theories, they're gettin' dizzy I think. 

AztlanRising    340

What do ya wanna bet that the "non-US actors™" they discover through worldwide investigation will be from either Venezuela, Cuba, Russia, Iran, North Korea, and/or Syria ?? (ie, the New & Improved Axis of Evil™) :nodl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1