Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

FBI: We have multiple leads all around the world involving the travel patterns of MULTIPLE people involved in this investigation.

Cinnamon    22,923

Adam HerbetsVerified account

@AdamHerbets

Reporter, journalist, storyteller at KVVU @FOX5Vegas. Recipient of two Golden Mike awards, Edward R. Murrow award for investigative journalism. #VegasStrong

Bio of tweet originator. 

The Gent    861

But..But, He was a "Lone Wolf" single shooter...old man that snapped....:laughmeme:

Wonder what other interesting bits will be forthcoming in a few more days...(?)

Cinnamon    22,923

FBI Agent: We Have ‘Multiple Leads’ In U.S. And ‘ALL ACROSS THE WORLD’ In Vegas Shooting [VIDEO]

FBI special agent Aaron Rouse said at a press conference Wednesday that the FBI has leads in the investigation of the Las Vegas shooting “all across the United States and all across the world.”

<SNIP>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/fbi-agent-we-have-multiple-leads-in-u-s-and-all-across-the-world-video/

MORE AT LINK AND A VIDEO. 

abigfatzero    2,441

I was wondering what happen to this, it went missing in the other thread and I was like, WTF am I going loony or something......:blink:

Cinnamon    22,923
1 minute ago, abigfatzero said:

I was wondering what happen to this, it went missing in the other thread and I was like, WTF am I going loony or something......:blink:

I didn't want it to get buried in the noise. lol

JayDee    1,288

It's all the same guy! A new Warren commission and a magic assassin theory coming!

Picklesnout    559

Do they just read the conspiracy boards for a couple days and go - ok, this is how we gotta spin it....

Cinnamon    22,923
5 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Do they just read the conspiracy boards for a couple days and go - ok, this is how we gotta spin it....

:happy: I'm beginning to think so, but on this one, there are so many theories, they're gettin' dizzy I think. 

AztlanRising    499

What do ya wanna bet that the "non-US actors™" they discover through worldwide investigation will be from either Venezuela, Cuba, Russia, Iran, North Korea, and/or Syria ?? (ie, the New & Improved Axis of Evil™) :nodl: