Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freethoughtfood

People of Earth and the cult

Russia created a cult on US soil years before the 2016 election. They targeted minorities, conspiracy free thinkers and the mentally ill. They prey on vulnerabilities and found Trump to be their most useful idiot at best.  They told me about the show in 2014.. they were angry the reptilians weren't more evil.. but she told me it was a comedy so what was she expecting?  One vulnerability they are exploiting is racism and bigotry.  They made these sites on FB to get Trump elected.. fake ones targeting minorities and racist trying to get them angry.. now Trump wants the information on the people who goes to sites against him.    What if he puts soldiers with high moral fiber on the parallel and keeps tweeting NK? They have been trying to cultivate brown shirts for years.. he is cleaning out the FBI and anyone who will not lie and sing his praises does not get appointed. Sessions is their to hide facts like the citizens they've fcked. He is their to remove LGBT protections and remove them from the census for genocide.  US just voted in the UN to allow homosexuality to carry the death penalty.  Like Bannon said race is a winner for them too #vetrans4Kapernick is part of their plan...  

Erudite One    620

Wow I was a little skeptical when I first dropped in here but after a quick search you were right about the UN vote.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-gay-sex-death-penalty-un-same-sex-relations-human-rights-council-saudi-arabia-iraq-nikki-haley-a7980981.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-department-defends-us-vote-against-death-penalty-ban-at-the-un/article/2636429

From what I'm gathering this has less to do with gays & it has more to do with the U.S. defending the death penalty all together.

The Gent    861
2 hours ago, Erudite One said:

it has more to do with the U.S. defending the death penalty all together.

Well 'course...why else would they have spent all those taxpayer's dollars on building/purchasing Mobile/Portable Guillotines........:gsbrnint:

And now a CT revisited...:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Erudite One    620
1 minute ago, The Gent said:

Well 'course...why else would they have spent all those taxpayer's dollars on building/purchasing Mobile/Portable Guillotines

Well they sure do love the moozies don't they. It all fits together. I've known about those guillotines for literally years. Basically the debunk for this is that there is absolutely zero evidence besides various versions of the same story on the internet. It's just a theory that has been around since the 1990s. Here's an example from 1997: "In or around 1991, a convoy of military transport vehicles, manned by a group of marines, transported close to 100,000 units of SOMETHING...in CRATES...headed for a supposedly "closed" military base in Montana. This was a SECRET mission. As part of the crew was the son of a family friend of, one of my oldest Seattle friends (also a client). When they reached their drop-off point the drivers were BLINDFOLDED and taken to a holding facility. What this young man saw was a crate being emptied of it's contents...and those contents...a FULL SIZED GUILLOTINE, Woody! This was no oversized cheese slicer!"

That is just one of many, many stories floating around. I was shocked myself when I first uncovered this years ago, until I did some real digging.

It is a fairly ancient claim that was made by Ted Gunderson.

The Gent    861
8 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

It's just a theory that has been around since the 1990s.

Agree..and will remain just a CT until I can be shown otherwise!

Use to get all kind of hate because I kept asking posters with so-called inside info or Uncle Intel...Where's The Proof, Any Real Pictures, Documentation..etc. and in the end, everything out there, led back to one hearsay BS story...Teds':gumface:

C.O.W.    204

Wake up!!!  There are no secret bases storing antique Guillotines. With all the BS in media today we don't need to hear more of Teds Thunderous Theories.  Do some actual research before posting such obvious fear baiting drama, originally started by an idiot with a pen probably before you were even born.

Pardon my offensive reply, I am somewhat insulted at the temerity of this post, as any person who actually researches their content should be.

COW

OdinsEye    282
6 hours ago, The Gent said:

Well 'course...why else would they have spent all those taxpayer's dollars on building/purchasing Mobile/Portable Guillotines........:gsbrnint:

And now a CT revisited...:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

god, how can you make a video and not look up how to pronounce the word you are gonna say 30 times...