Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Trump’s Border Wall Approved By House Panel, Includes Drones, DNA Collection, Biometric Scans

JustATrucker    523

So they want to chip us. Well i won't be leaving the country anytime soon, so no worries there.. I don't think a wall was actually go to built anyway.. They can approve all the funding they want, just like in the past.. But other things with higher priority will come first..

• Like 1

Cinnamon    19,952
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Another thing I've nailed in advance. Said it before... The reason for the wall would be the id system. No way in or out of the nation without it. Rfid. Chips, Cards, Biometrics. The point of the wall was for this... Here we are. How much things have changed!

Anywhere there are illegals or large numbers of immigrants, they will target with new and improved I.D.s. Europe is going to get it too, the only people who won't be identifiable will be the criminals. This is going to work out great for them. The approach of gun control is the same, make everyone who is law abiding into a criminal with a piece of toilet paper they write their "laws" on and let the dangerous ones go. 

• Like 3

Ukshep    17,133
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Anywhere there are illegals or large numbers of immigrants, they will target with new and improved I.D.s. Europe is going to get it too, the only people who won't be identifiable will be the criminals. This is going to work out great for them. The approach of gun control is the same, make everyone who is law abiding into a criminal with a piece of toilet paper they write their "laws" on and let the dangerous ones go. 

We all have a lot of contemplation to do. And not enough time!

• Like 2

Cinnamon    19,952
13 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

So they want to chip us. Well i won't be leaving the country anytime soon, so no worries there.. I don't think a wall was actually go to built anyway.. They can approve all the funding they want, just like in the past.. But other things with higher priority will come first..

I think the I.D. processing is getting really high on the list. Security companies owned by Chertoff and his ilk need new money. And they want to know when you use the bathroom. You gotta problem with that? lol 

• Haha 1

JustATrucker    523
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I think the I.D. processing is getting really high on the list. Security companies owned by Chertoff and his ilk need new money. And they want to know when you use the bathroom. You gotta problem with that? lol 

Nope if they want to watch, they by all means go ahead. LOL. I'm so sick and tired of all the global elites trying to tells us whats good for us.. I have always said, they will have to kill me before I take a bio chip...I'm not a animal so I do not need to be tracked..Only tracking is in my truck, nothing I can do about that.

• Like 1

God Man    377
30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Another thing I've nailed in advance. Said it before... The reason for the wall would be the id system. No way in or out of the nation without it. Rfid. Chips, Cards, Biometrics. The point of the wall was for this... Here we are. How much things have changed!

I was thinking the same thing.  This wall will be used to keep people from leaving.

• Like 2

Cinnamon    19,952
6 minutes ago, God Man said:

I was thinking the same thing.  This wall will be used to keep people from leaving.

They're seizing passports of people who owe taxes in excess of 50K. They passed that draconian law in the last year, I think or less.

• Like 2

JayDee    1,056

"Along the border", sometimes means everything within 100 miles of any border, including the ocean. 

• Like 2

The Gent    829
40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

only people who won't be identifiable will be the criminals.

And criminals will be what they'll label those who refuse the chip or bio-metric as well!

:cry1:

• Like 1

God Man    377
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They're seizing passports of people who owe taxes in excess of 50K. They passed that draconian law in the last year, I think or less.

All part of the UN plan for one world government and keeping track of people.  Now if the they can just get the guns...

Yes, I am sarcastic.