Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Paul Ryan: Gun Silencer Bill is Dead (Only the start!)

Cinnamon    22,923

For those hunters looking for a little more length to their leash, Paul Ryan says ‘nay.’ The gun silencer bill, which was scheduled to be voted on later this week, is now dead.

The NRA and GOP-backed bill would ease up on restrictions on silencers, but the shooting in Las Vegas has ground its progress to a screeching halt. At first, it appeared that the House was not going to delay the vote on this bill, but Paul Ryan says otherwise. The bill has been shelved.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/paul-ryan-gun-silencer-bill-is-officially-dead_102017

First right that you almost had has been squished by the LV shooting! And it's just the start! 

COBO Member    3,350
Just now, Cinnamon said:

squished by the LV shooting! 

Hardly...a little financial fellation by Hillary more likely.

Cinnamon    22,923
Just now, COBO Member said:

Hardly...a little financial fellation by Hillary more likely.

That's what Ryan said and the bill is dead. They are going to use this and use this and use this, over and over and over, just like 9/11. They're STILL using 9/11. I am enraged at the f**king games these assholes play with the Constitution. 

Osgrot    274

So it begins... Brick by brick they're determined to demolish the 2nd amendment to fully enslave the US in the NWO!

Ukshep    20,050
1 minute ago, Osgrot said:

So it begins... Brick by brick they're determined to demolish the 2nd amendment to fully enslave the US in the NWO!

And brick by brick yall will rebuild it. So be it if the mortar is made of evil ones.

Cinnamon    22,923
1 minute ago, Osgrot said:

They've been doing it for a long time now. I've been watching, the states are just as bad if not WORSE! 

Past time to buy that damn 3D printer, I say.

COBO Member    3,350
Just now, Cinnamon said:

They've been doing it for a long time now. I've been watching, the states are just as bad if not WORSE! 

Past time to buy that damn 3D printer, I say.

Ghost guns...80% finished...no serial#...BATF says not a firearm.

dbeers02    196
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Ghost guns...80% finished...no serial#...BATF says not a firearm.

Couldn't agree more. 3 of my AR-15s and my AR-10 are finished 80 percent paper weights.  My AR-10 is a Genesis lower that converts PMAGs to an Armalite based upper. Love it. 25 round mags for $15. Was going to build a .50 cal lower from an 80% and the company I was going to get it from, owner came down with severe health problems and decided not to proceed with the manufacture.  A Barrett upper on a ghost lower would have been fun for prairie dog hunting in Western Kansas

londonorchar    438

When they come for your guns (literally) then they have committed treason!  Treason is a crime in which the average citizen can take action and make arrests........

Groove    1,929
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

For those hunters looking for a little more length to their leash, Paul Ryan says ‘nay.’ The gun silencer bill, which was scheduled to be voted on later this week, is now dead.

The NRA and GOP-backed bill would ease up on restrictions on silencers, but the shooting in Las Vegas has ground its progress to a screeching halt. At first, it appeared that the House was not going to delay the vote on this bill, but Paul Ryan says otherwise. The bill has been shelved.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/paul-ryan-gun-silencer-bill-is-officially-dead_102017

First right that you almost had has been squished by the LV shooting! And it's just the start! 

f**k Paul Ryan. For one they are not silencers!!!!!! They are suppressors they don't silence shit. They may knock a few decibels off but they do not silence. I've already gone off on Shillarys twitter on that, does Ryan want me to go in on him too. I'm sure plenty already are. Fake republican communist prick. 

AztlanRising    499
1 hour ago, londonorchar said:

When they come for your guns (literally) then they have committed treason!  Treason is a crime in which the average citizen can take action and make arrests........

I'm sorry to say the treason happened long ago folks. Quoting Heinrich Kissenger NWO-Messenger: "The illegal we do immediately— the un-Constitutional; that takes a little longer." :excl::pulling-hair::excl: