Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Williams

Adrenalized Blood Drinking ADDICTION Among The Global (so-called) "Elite"

Williams    505

"Members of Satanic cults like the Illuminati are subjected to brainwashing, and this is why some of them get obsessed with drinking human blood. "

"Unless you have been a vegetarian since birth, you have almost certainly eaten adrenalized meat. The adrenaline in the meat is like a drug that makes you feel stronger and powerful. The people who run the modern meat producing industry know this and deliberately design the packing plants so to terrorize the animals before they are slaughtered–creating adrenalized meat. People become addicted to eating adrenalized meat and buy more of it. But the practice of creating adrenalized meat is nothing new, in fact it is an ancient secret art, associated with the occult."

(Source)

It should probably not be too much of a shock to find out about things like this and even that it has become "normalised" in society, when one considers just how insane this world (society) we live in has become.

The so-called "elites" engage themselves in such barbaric practices and they think it gives them power, but it really just shows how evil, backwards and primitive they are.

The second paragraph made me think of factory farming. The factory farms, because they are corporations, are only geared towards efficiency and maximising profits. Their business models see the animals only as a feedstock, that needs to be processed ASAP, with the only important goal being the generation of maximal profits. Like any other corporation, the only thing that is ever really important to them is the "bottom-line". Not at all caring about the animals, and how these animals are treated.

1 Timothy 5:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

When it comes to farming, the Bible teaches otherwise. It states that no blood whatsoever is to be eaten; neither should animals be treated cruelly (Deut. 25:4); and animals that have been torn (Lev. 17:15) or strangled to death (Acts 15:20) should not be eaten.

Leviticus 7:26 Moreover ye shall eat no manner of blood, [whether it be] of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings.

17:15 And every soul that eateth that which died [of itself], or that which was torn [with beasts, whether it be] one of your own country, or a stranger, he shall both wash his clothes, and bathe [himself] in water, and be unclean until the evening: then shall he be clean.

Deuteronomy 12:16 Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water.

12:23 Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood [is] the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.
12:24 Thou shalt not eat it; thou shalt pour it upon the earth as water.

25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out [the corn]. 

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood. 

The following article on the subject of Biblical farming in America, was seen mentioned on another forum. It talks about people who choose to follow this as a different approach, rather than using factory farming methods:

"God's mercy extends even to animals, which is why the cutting of the artery is the most painless and mercyful way to dispatch and animal. Here's a great article on Biblical farming in America:"
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/22/dining/22eco.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2&ei=5070&en=fa574d3b098324bd&ex=1188532800&emc=eta1

Bible quotes, from the King of kings' Bible

kbet    844

Adrenalized meat, tastes foul to me, don't see how anyone could get addicted to it. Alot of the beef/steak, have to be well-well done, in order for it to be edible.

There is a big difference between feeling strong, and actual strength. "Feeling strong", is more often then not, an illusion created by a weakening of a being. Akin to wood, when burned it feels strong and can cause much damage, but, it's essence is being burned away and left in a weakened state.

All that is left is a charcoal husk, that quickly crumbles into dust. Much like these people engaged in "spirit cooking" and other similar acts. They burn their spirit away for a momentary feeling of power, and are left worse off for it.

Lucy Barnable    5,048

The Illuminati are Luciferians, I believe, not Satanists.

I have been a vegetarian since birth so I don't know about the taste.
However, I've heard that Halal slaughter tortures the animal to death.

:cry1:

Williams    505
16 minutes ago, kbet said:

There is a big difference between feeling strong, and actual strength. "Feeling strong", is more often then not, an illusion created by a weakening of a being. Akin to wood, when burned it feels strong and can cause much damage, but, it's essence is being burned away and left in a weakened state.

All that is left is a charcoal husk, that quickly crumbles into dust. Much like these people engaged in "spirit cooking" and other similar acts. They burn their spirit away for a momentary feeling of power, and are left worse off for it.

They mistakenly think that evil makes them stronger, but it only makes them become more corrupted. By "winning" at being evil, they are therefore really losing.

Williams    505
14 minutes ago, evilhomer237 said:

everything is corrupt

Yep, just about. It sucks, but the only way things have a chance of ever being fixed though, is by exposing it, so that more people can become aware..

Williams    505
17 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I have been a vegetarian since birth so I don't know about the taste.
However, I've heard that Halal slaughter tortures the animal to death.

:cry1:

Saw a post on here about that, too. Don't know which is worse, that (if true) or the mass-methods used in factory farming. The kosher (same as biblical) method, is said to be almost-instantaneous and is designed to cause an animal the least possible amount of suffering.

Not since birth, but most of the time these days.

kbet    844
3 minutes ago, Williams said:

Saw a post on here about that, too. Don't know which is worse, that (if true) or the mass-methods used in factory farming. The kosher (same as biblical) method, is said to be almost-instantaneous and is designed to cause an animal the least possible amount of suffering.

County Butchers are mostly humane, .22 to the head at point blank range. No terror, fear or suffering, just instant death. Granted, it depends on the butchers shop.

Lucy Barnable    5,048
8 minutes ago, Williams said:

Here one on Halal vs Kosher:

Barbaric Halal Slaughter vs Kosher Slaughter
http://barenakedislam.com/2013/05/09/barbaric-halal-slaughter-vs-kosher-slaughter/

I haven't researched factory farm slaughter because I know it will upset me but I'm sure it's atrocious.
Especially for the animals who spend their whole lives confined there. It's very sad and it's wrong imo.

Good on you for reducing your meat consumption!

:)

Walk Softly    2,694

Instantaneous?  Painless? 

If you've ever been unlucky enough to see a muslim beheading video.... You'd know that neither of those assumptions are true.