Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

HIGHWAY TO HELL ? The 5G EVENT

Ukshep    17,093

Let's measure how 4G 5G cell towers and phones are affecting us.

• Like 1

COBO Member    2,816

LOL! Love the "zombie apocalypse" approach. Very reminiscent of walking across the flight deck wearing an intercom headset with the cord dangling. You knew every time you got painted by the ship's surface search radar. "Wooongk" in the headset.

LuckyBolt    1,179

I think they've been testing the 5g network as lately people have been "hearing voices."

• Sad 1

Ukshep    17,093
18 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I think they've been testing the 5g network as lately people have been "hearing voices."

I've been hearing rumors of that.... Makes me wonder!

Symon    62
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LuckyBolt said:

I've wondered as well. I live very remote but am within 4 miles of the interstate. I haven't slept for days, drinking or sober. I've woken up to the "extreme " tinnitus in one ear or the other. Nothing herbal helps. I've heard plenty of music while I have the fan running and spoken or yelled words have woken me. But the words have happened the whole two years I've lived here. The shouting has only been worse in the last 4 months or so. And only when I'm trying to sleep, on the verge one way or the other. And the music going on while the box fan is running has happened for over two years, in three different places.

Edited by Symon

LuckyBolt    1,179
23 minutes ago, Symon said:

I've wondered as well. I live very remote but am within 4 miles of the interstate. I haven't slept for days, drinking or sober. I've woken up to the "extreme " tinnitus in one ear or the other. Nothing herbal helps. I've heard plenty of music while I have the fan running and spoken or yelled words have woken me. But the words have happened the whole two years I've lived here. The shouting has only been worse in the last 4 months or so. And only when I'm trying to sleep, on the verge one way or the other. And the music going on while the box fan is running has happened for over two years, in three different places.

Imagine if they are able to launch the 5g and pump bagpipe music into your head at 4am everyday?

I would shoot myself.

Ukshep    17,093
2 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Imagine if they are able to launch the 5g and pump bagpipe music into your head at 4am everyday?

I would shoot myself.

So would many others. But would that not be the point!

COBO Member    2,816
27 minutes ago, Symon said:

Had a hearing test years ago and later, told the EENT doc I heard the phone ring when I was in the shower. Doc said, "Isn't that the way it always happens?" I said "No you don't understand. When I'm around running water, I hear a phone ring!" Jets, stereos, and guns.

LuckyBolt    1,179
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

So would many others. But would that not be the point!

I didn't want to go there.  But yes. It would be a mass suicide.  That or they would have the "solution" to your "mental illness"

COBO Member    2,816
5 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I would shoot myself.

And every time, it was, "Amazing Grace".

Symon    62
15 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Had a hearing test years ago and later, told the EENT doc I heard the phone ring when I was in the shower. Doc said, "Isn't that the way it always happens?" I said "No you don't understand. When I'm around running water, I hear a phone ring!" Jets, stereos, and guns.

Wonder if that's a form of tinnitus as well. I suppose everyone's little inside ear hairs could break differently.