Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Mehitable

Another Vid of Massacre from 48th floor - Shows Distance & Hear Gunfire

Mehitable    1,327

Trying to put as much data on here before things disappear.  This is an impressive vid - please keep copy in case it disappears.  It shows the distance (although it is up 12 more floors) and you hear the gunfire.  I think it's a pretty good representation of how FAR this concert venue was from the 32nd in terms of shooting ability.

http://www.miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/video-film-48th-floor-mandalay-bay-las-vegas-shooting.mp4?id=0

• Like 1

Mehitable    1,327

This may not be Manderley as they only have 43 floors (I understand) so I'm not sure where it's from but it IS the right general location - maybe it's another floor in the Manderley and is just mislabeled.

Just Jo    228
5 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

This may not be Manderley as they only have 43 floors (I understand) so I'm not sure where it's from but it IS the right general location - maybe it's another floor in the Manderley and is just mislabeled.

Is it fake?

The Gent    829
10 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

Is it fake?

No...but don't think it (video) was taken from the Manderley, from the angle or camera view, it may have been taken from the Excalibur...?

Mehitable    1,327

I can't vouch for the origin of this video folks, but it does show the concert area at approximately the right angle - compare to the Liveleak vid I've been posting from Rm 132-35 (taken by a prior occupant).  My guess is it's the Manderley but from another floor - not 48 as labelled.  

Girl does sound fake, but the visual content seems real. 

Just Jo    228
13 minutes ago, The Gent said:

No...but don't think it (video) was taken from the Manderley, from the angle or camera view, it may have been taken from the Excalibur...?

So this happened?  People were murdered at this concert?

The Gent    829
6 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

People were murdered at this concert?

Yeah, it happens!

More & more people, are getting wiser and not easily fooled, thus.... a proper & convincing FF must have REAL deaths and injuries, therefore, making it REAL convincing....:coffeetime:

Just Jo    228
5 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Yeah, it happens!

More & more people, are getting wiser and not easily fooled, thus.... a proper & convincing FF must have REAL deaths and injuries, therefore, making it REAL convincing....:coffeetime:

That’s fine,..just trying to get consensus that these people were killed...the who and why, still need more info

Symon    70
21 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

That’s fine,..just trying to get consensus that these people were killed...the who and why, still need more info

Who and why... look into esoteric ritualistic dates. Therein will lie your answer.

Just Jo    228
9 minutes ago, Symon said:

Who and why... look into esoteric ritualistic dates. Therein will lie your answer.

Sure