Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

Whoa! Indonesian Man Nearly Loses Arm Battling 25-Foot Python

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    17,194

A security guard nearly lost an arm in a brutal battle with a 25ft python - which was later chopped up and fried by hungry Indonesian villagers.

Robert Nababan crossed paths with the giant creature while patrolling an oil palm plantation in the remote Batang Gansal subdistrict of Sumatra island.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4946028/Man-37-wins-fight-death-23ft-long-python.html#ixzz4uYddqm2z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,194

They were not going to let it go to waste. That must have filled a few bellies :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Eve    249
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

A security guard nearly lost an arm in a brutal battle with a 25ft python - which was later chopped up and fried by hungry Indonesian villagers.

Robert Nababan crossed paths with the giant creature while patrolling an oil palm plantation in the remote Batang Gansal subdistrict of Sumatra island.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4946028/Man-37-wins-fight-death-23ft-long-python.html#ixzz4uYddqm2z

While I do believe the stories of behemoth snakes in parts of Africa, and probably in dense forest areas in South America and Asia .... but this is photoshop. It's really bad, follow the body of the snake - what's going on at the table? And the ground? And those guys' hands are wrapped over the top, while he head part appears to be able to eat me whole, and then two camels and a cow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,194
2 minutes ago, Eve said:

While I do believe the stories of behemoth snakes in parts of Africa, and probably in dense forest areas in South America and Asia .... but this is photoshop. It's really bad, follow the body of the snake - what's going on at the table? And the ground? And those guys' hands are wrapped over the top, while he head part appears to be able to eat me whole, and then two camels and a cow. 

They are cutting it up and eating it apparently!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Eve    249
Just now, Ukshep said:

They are cutting it up and eating it apparently!

 

35 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

You can find several different sources & pictures of this attack just today with a simple search.

I agree, that one looks kind of wonky but here:  http://www.eveyo.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/in-indonesia-giant-python-attacks-man-before-being-eaten.jpg

That was posted 7 hours ago.

 

Huh. Well, indeed crazy! The first photo still looks shopped in my opinion, but it's definitely a big snake. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Erudite One    519
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Eve said:

 

Huh. Well, indeed crazy! The first photo still looks shopped in my opinion, but it's definitely a big snake. :blink:

Yeah there is something fishy with that first one it looks weird, I just tried to find another photo that doesn't look as sketchy. The head looks like the size of a Lion in the first one lol

Edited by Erudite One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Eve    249
28 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

Yeah there is something fishy with that first one it looks weird, I just tried to find another photo that doesn't look as sketchy. The head looks like the size of a Lion in the first one lol

Could be perspective, I asked my boyfriend what he thinks since he has a lot of experience with photoshop and he said it could be - but the photo quality is poop so it's hard to say. Thus, I've decided to lessen my insistence. '^^ While the first photo agreeably looks wonky, there is no denying the other photo you linked with the giant snake. Glad the guy still has his arm! It's a python, so it probably wrapped around his arm - could've popped it off I guess. I used to have a python, little baby one - lazy, but had the aspirations of a mighty hunter. He would always try to kill my friends by cutting their circulation off at their wrists. Alas, he was too small and too lazy, and would give up after a couple seconds. At least they got a lot of meat out of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Jump To Top
×