Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
BubbitoBurrito

Morning Gratitude

Picklesnout    561

Stood outside for a little while this evening with my old mama (77) and my dog. We watched the harvest moon rise huge and creamy gold. Turned around to an amazing pink sky. The sun was already gone, and we felt the autumn cold start to creep in with the night. A couple frantic birds flew by looking for where the flock was roosting. You could hear the quiet calls here and there. 

It was beautiful.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Stood outside for a little while this evening with my old mama (77) and my dog. We watched the harvest moon rise huge and creamy gold. Turned around to an amazing pink sky. The sun was already gone, and we felt the autumn cold start to creep in with the night. A couple frantic birds flew by looking for where the flock was roosting. You could hear the quiet calls here and there. 

It was beautiful.

Picturing your wonderful evening in my mind. The rising moon last night was awesome to be sure. Hello to mama and your dog. G'day to y'all ;)

18 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Sunshine looks good, I got coffee and a dog sleeping nearby. 

Near perfect here. 

Carry on COP :happy:

Picturesque  :D

The Gent    861
2 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Grabbing my coffee... :cofeefag: Here's to another breath - "Cheers"

G'day :peace:

coffee-ani3color.gif.ba60c000d0e20d1093f47a94fe360d0d.gif...messing with some coding for a customers' site most of the night and COPing, I'm on my 2nd pot of coffee...so far!

20 minutes ago, The Gent said:

coffee-ani3color.gif.ba60c000d0e20d1093f47a94fe360d0d.gif...messing with some coding for a customers' site most of the night and COPing, I'm on my 2nd pot of coffee...so far!

I can hear you now...

:gsbrnint: