Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Vegas shooter wired $100K to girlfriend before rampage

Cinnamon    20,036

Marilou DanleyAP

The week before to his rampage, Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines — where his live-in girlfriend would be Oct. 1, when he opened fire on a crowded outdoor festival thousands of miles away, it was revealed Monday.

It is not clear exactly what the money was intended for, NBC reported.

Paddock’s 62-year-old gal pal, Marilou Danley, traveled to Hong Kong on Sept. 25 and then went on to the Philippines on Oct. 1, possibly to visit family, investigators have said.

She is a native of the Philippines and an Australian citizen, according to Brisbane’s Courier-Mail, which reported she lived on the Gold Coast for 20 years before 

https://nypost.com/2017/10/03/vegas-shooter-wired-100k-to-girlfriend-in-philippines-days-before-rampage/

Well, they were still on good terms it seems. 100K? Dayum. 

• Like 1

JustATrucker    528

Yup and as more comes out. We might find out she knew before hand it was going to happen, but did not want to be around when it did. This will give her plenty of time to get he story straight.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    20,036
20 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Yup and as more comes out. We might find out she knew before hand it was going to happen, but did not want to be around when it did. This will give her plenty of time to get he story straight.

If you get a spare 30 minutes, listen to the brother's second interview. It's really weird and he's pushing the narrative that if his brother could do that we're all screwed. In other words be afraid of everyone is what I took from it. I posted and pinned it. I usually don't listen to vids that long but that one was telling in an odd sort of way. It seems like he almost slips up a few times, but manages to cover. I don't know, I'm suspicious of all of this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • WTF 1

JustATrucker    528
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If you get a spare 30 minutes, listen to the brother's second interview. It's really weird and he's pushing the narrative that if his brother could do that we're all screwed. In other words be afraid of everyone is what I took from it. I posted and pinned it. I usually don't listen to vids that long but that one was telling in an odd sort of way. It seems like he almost slips up a few times, but manages to cover. I don't know, I'm suspicious of all of this. 

I plan on it.  I still think this there is more to the story, then they are letting out.. Trey Gowdy actually said himself, that this was to big for one guy to pull off on his own..

• Like 1

Cinnamon    20,036
1 minute ago, JustATrucker said:

I plan on it.  I still think this there is more to the story, then they are letting out.. Trey Gowdy actually said himself, that this was to big for one guy to pull off on his own..

I'm anxiously awaiting the video of him and the note... I'd bet we never see either one.

Ukshep    17,196
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I remember you mentioning this to me. It's odd. I saw the first interview and he seemed like he was in shock. So he's just being used. Probably being fed shit by the media to help him come to terms with it all.  just so happens it's a narrative?

Therin    466
Posted (edited)

Maybe the 100 k to the Philippines was for guns he was going to sell to someone at the festival. Some kind of money laundering thing.

Edited by Therin

Cinnamon    20,036
3 minutes ago, Therin said:

Maybe the 100 k to the Philippines was for guns he was going to sell to someone at the festival. Some kind of money laundering thing.

$100K in the Philippines is an incredible amount of buying power there with the exchange rate. 

• Like 2

Therin    466
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

$100K in the Philippines is and incredible amount of buying power there with the exchange rate. 

I think she's his gun running business partner. Guns meth maybe? She has a Phillipino and Australian passport.

Cinnamon    20,036
1 minute ago, Therin said:

I think she's his gun running business partner. Guns meth maybe? She has a Phillipino and Australian passport.

I call that area the Meth Triangle. They make it in the Philippines. Huge amount of it comes from there. If she was buying meth over there with that money, it would be very bulky and no way would it get past the airlines. Cruise ship maybe? She  liked cruises from what I've read about the two of them. 

Therin    466
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I call that area the Meth Triangle. They make it in the Philippines. Huge amount of it comes from there. If she was buying meth over there with that money, it would be very bulky and no way would it get past the airlines. Cruise ship maybe? She  liked cruises from what I've read about the two of them. 

Look at her family. I hear she has Pakistani in laws as well.

apache54    4,188
11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm anxiously awaiting the video of him and the note... I'd bet we never see either one.

If we see one, it will be as they designed it!!