Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

What's going to happen now? I think I know.

Ukshep    17,196
2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Yep.

And would you look at that. 3 of us and we're all on the money! These evil ones have no f**king chance now we're here. Calling the 144,000. It's on!

• Like 2

God Man    384
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Total crack down with security on every venue that has crowds.  You'll be xrayed, facial recognition will get a boost, eye scanners, finger printing, vein scanners. Anything that is used now will be enhanced and all kinds of new identity tools will be invented (probably are already waiting in the wings). 

You will lose more privacy rights. 

The security apparatus in this country will see a boost in sales like never before. And you will be in a tighter grid of surveillance than ever before. 

The gun control advocates are already screeching at the top of their lungs. So look for more of that to happen, too. On any level, maybe not federal, but watch the states. They are just as, if not more, dangerous. 

Body scans will be more common too.  I heard that they an ID people based on body scans and are working on technology with drones to ID people from above.

I bet they will require a national registry for all guns as a result of this recent event.

They may require new trigger technology that automatically ID's and records each trigger pull and can also be controlled to turn off someones gun by the government.  I have read about a couple different ways this could work if they can make it a requirement/law.

• Like 1

Ceecee    6
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Total crack down with security on every venue that has crowds.  You'll be xrayed, facial recognition will get a boost, eye scanners, finger printing, vein scanners. Anything that is used now will be enhanced and all kinds of new identity tools will be invented (probably are already waiting in the wings). 

You will lose more privacy rights. 

The security apparatus in this country will see a boost in sales like never before. And you will be in a tighter grid of surveillance than ever before. 

The gun control advocates are already screeching at the top of their lungs. So look for more of that to happen, too. On any level, maybe not federal, but watch the states. They are just as, if not more, dangerous. 

A couple more mass shootings like this and we might get a new Unpatriotic Act. March toward totalitarianism, just like 9/11/01. It has that same feel, to me. 

I agree. I have a friend in North Carolina who worked for a company that loaded ATM machines, is licensed to carry, does carry, but is now screaming get "get and control all the guns!" This one REALLY got to them. 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    20,036
Just now, Ceecee said:

I agree. I have a friend in North Carolina who worked for a company that loaded ATM machines, is licensed to carry, does carry, but is now screaming get "get and control all the guns!" This one REALLY got to them. 

If everyone would just cut the cable, that power over people would be gone, a lot of it, anyway. That's sad to hear this. I'm sure that person isn't the only one. Every time this kind of thing happens, more want rid of the guns.  No one can even say, if someone had a gun they could have taken this one out, like most of the other times they could have. This was done in the most cowardly way possible.  :( 

• Like 3

Ceecee    6
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If everyone would just cut the cable, that power over people would be gone, a lot of it, anyway. That's sad to hear this. I'm sure that person isn't the only one. Every time this kind of thing happens, more want rid of the guns.  No one can even say, if someone had a gun they could have taken this one out, like most of the other times they could have. This was done in the most cowardly way possible.  :( 

It really was done in a cowardly way. It was just surprising to me and I got a very bad feeling hearing my friend say that.  Just a couple of weeks ago we were talking about it and agreed that the second amendment still should stand, but now they've done a complete turnaround... 😕

• Like 1