Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Darkness10001

You Are NOT Free My Dear Friends. We Are All F U CKED. Rural Folks Too

im sure most of you guys are familiar with the dangers of cell towers. with all the talk about the new 5G coming out, this will make our life a living hell.

for those city folks, you guys are already f**ked. suburbs and rural folks are somewhat safe for now, but not for long.. once those mother fukers roll out more cell towers, you will want to kill yourself.

not even rural places wont be safe. im already trying to figure out where to buy some land in the rural community, but after i found about this antenna search site, it made me want to end my life. no joke. even very rural areas with less than a few thousand people is SATURATED with cell towers... and this is as of TODAY.

imagine how bad it will be 10 years from now.

if these fkers ever put this shit in your area, please fight them back. get as many people as you can and file a lawsuit. we cant let this son of a bitches win.

http://www.antennasearch.com

just enter your home address and it will show ALL of the cell towers in your location.. it will also show where they will put new cell towers.

• Like 2

askakido    322

Too many worried only about cell towers.  There no cell towers within 7 miles of where I live, but....

Its a real antennae farm about five miles out from where I live... one set of four horns are microwave at around 1.12 MHz, the very old kind set up in the very late 1940s... originally operated by RCA/Motorola, and these are high power microwave horn antennae of at least 5KW, and if I remember correctly they were fed for more like 10KW transmitter.  There was back in the early 1950s a set of such horns out by Oshkosh, Nebraska.  It had enough power to explode the head of a RCA tech who accidently walked into the focused beam at six feet from the horn directly in front of it during a full power test, and his head exploded like he had been hit by a 30mm Cannon shot. My father witnessed that event in person and said the only like that he had ever seen was during combat in the Pacific in WWII... except in the event in WWII it was one of his buddies getting hit in the head by a something along the lines of a 30mm cannon shot, what ever the Japanese were using at that time.

Indeed, Worry if carried on long enough kills.

Spend the $150K to a wide range from 10KHz to say 100GHz of a full spectrum analyzer and receivers and then start worrying because then one will understand why there might be reason to 'worry' about much more than simply cell towers.  I mean if one wants to really scare themselves.

Picklesnout    247

I understand you do not like or want it, but many people will. Good job trying to get the word out.

so- if you can't fix it, or change it, you must accept it.

Construct a faraday surround for sleeping in. 

If you are more deeply concerned, do a room.

If you are rolling in dough, do your house.

If you are really clever, create and market a hat and clothing line, and make bank.

Being alive is a terminal affliction. Life well lived involves risk at some level. 

Tomorrow is not promised to you. Nevermind all the food water and thought control issues. Slipping in the shower or a stray meteor works just as well.

Keep calm and carry on!

• Like 3

Picklesnout    247

Along these lines, did anybody see the first Kingsmen movie? 

They showed it in a comical light, but there was just enough to it to make me shiver.

They always tip their hand, and that well could be one of the items.

• Like 2

In the summer I'm free.   In the winter the leaves come off the trees and we have a sporadic cell signal.

I've been enjoying these last few years how uncomfortable people are at my house without their cell phone working and no wifi.

Like those douchebags in Puerto Rico , it seems we are helpless to resist the dependence we build for cellphones.  We are f**ked.

Mark of the beast.   See ya phone fags.

• Like 1

You are right OP, That is why I recommend everyone go to law-school. It is the only form of self defense we have. Color within the lines and learn the rules. It is the only path that makes sense in our modern society. Especially now that lawyers and judges are being replaced by robots. 

• Like 1

apache54    4,163
5 hours ago, Darkness10001 said:

im sure most of you guys are familiar with the dangers of cell towers. with all the talk about the new 5G coming out, this will make our life a living hell.

for those city folks, you guys are already f**ked. suburbs and rural folks are somewhat safe for now, but not for long.. once those mother fukers roll out more cell towers, you will want to kill yourself.

not even rural places wont be safe. im already trying to figure out where to buy some land in the rural community, but after i found about this antenna search site, it made me want to end my life. no joke. even very rural areas with less than a few thousand people is SATURATED with cell towers... and this is as of TODAY.

if these fkers ever put this shit in your area, please fight them back. get as many people as you can and file a lawsuit. we cant let this son of a bitches win.

just enter your home address and it will show ALL of the cell towers in your location.. it will also show where they will put new cell towers.

no towers where i live and that means no service either!! ONE of many reasons i live where i do!!

phxsparks    695
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Darkness10001 said:

There is hope for those who wish to NOT bathe in the glowing ether of radio frequency energy.

If you are looking to relocate your home or business, be careful.  Look at the surroundings for towers.  Look out at a distance of 1 kilometer or slightly more.

If you have concerns there are companies that will for a fee, measure the RF fields in a home, business or public building.

Whether the RF measurements are made indoors or outside is irrelevant as far as the process for doing it.

As far as living rural is concerned, I was able to find a nice acreage with house that is not in any high RF fields from external sources such as 4G, 5G, 50G, 100G. :D    The cost was moderate compared to purchasing property in a City.  Property taxes are very low.

So that is something to think about.  If you want to get out of the city for better living conditions and low radio frequency RF levels, there are places available.  You just have to find them.  And, you have to be able to sacrifice convenience in favor of security and peacefulness.  Where I'm at its 15 miles to a gas station.

:peace:

Edited by phxsparks