Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Mehitable

Alex Jones is Once Again LYING about Alleged Las Vegas Shooter (and obvious Patsy) Stephen Paddock - Please get out the word.

Mehitable    1,327

I took as my signature line the phrase "We live in a time of Revelation."  And I believe we do in many ways - all are revealing themselves, their essential nature, what they are about, what they believe, who they work for, what motivates them.

And so we see this about Alex Jones.  Yesterday he was making claims that contacts he has in the CIA and the military Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) were telling him that exactly contrary to what Las Vegas police said, the HRT claims that they killed Paddock in a fire fight on the 32nd floor.  After they killed him they told Jones they found all this Antifa material all over the room.  Jones is saying that Paddock converted to Islam a couple of months ago.  What's his source?  Apparently the CIA creation - ISIS.  He's also saying that Paddock's alleged girl friend (and I don't know if the relationship has actually been established yet) Marilou Danley was obviously some kind of Muslim because she went to Dubai.  Jones is also saying that Paddock was deeply in debt and yet had millions of dollars from some source, probably Islamic or left wing (presumably).  I don't know how someone can be deeply in debt and have millions of dollars, but that's his allegation.

So...what do we actually KNOW about Paddock from people like his brother, his neighbor, people who knew him, social media, etc.  NOTHING.  We know he was a 64 year old retired accountant from Lockheed Martin who owned a mid-priced home (around $380k, not extravagant).  He was never in the military and we know of no interest he has in guns except possibly  hunting.  Which is a common pursuit.  Both his brother and the neighbor, who knew him well, said he never evidenced any interest in guns and his brother said he had maybe one or two, in a safe.  Presumably for security.  Like millions of Americans.  

Nobody has any evidence that he had left wing political interests, or much of any political interests at all.  There is nothing on line he wrote or belonged to that confirms or reveals this. His neighbor says he was not political at all and didn't mind that he, the neighbor (first name Rick, he called into the Mike Savage show yesterday), was a Trump supporter.  There are no pictures of him at rallies or events.  There's one someone claims that shows him at a left wing event, but it's from a distance and could be any bearded older man.  He's also with a white blonde woman, not an Asian woman at this event (whoever it is).  As far as I know...that's it for politics.

As for Islam, again, I know of nothing other than the dubious claims of the CIA run ISIS that Paddock had converted to anything, and it would be astounding to think that a 64 year old accountant would do this.  There's simply no evidence.  As for Marilou Danley, I don't actually KNOW what her relationship was, if any, to Paddock and we have not had that defined.  I think they're trying to keep us from looking at Danley.  In fact, the list of left wing groups that Paddock is supposed to have belonged to....are actually groups that her ex husband, Geary Danley, belongs to.  I think there's been a deliberate attempt to confuse the two men.  

Jones is saying that because Marilou Danley supposedly went to Dubai (which I don't know, perhaps they got that from her FB before it was deleted) she's some kind of ISIS person or Muslim extremist.  While she might be getting money from those sources to do something, I don't know that - I know that the Saudis and their proxies like Dubai fund a LOT of people, especially American politicians, but I don't know anything yet that indicates Danley went to Dubai (if she did at all) on anything other than a vacation.  I would never go to a country like that but a LOT of people do, especially in the past.  It's supposed to be an extraordinary country with a lot of luxury aspects and especially someone who is a foreigner anyway (I believe Danley is Filipina) might not feel as odd there as an American might.  There's no proof of anything MORE than a simple vacation, if that.

And then there's the debt.  I have only heard this from Jones, who recites it from his CIA sources (and what kind of alternative news conspiracy guy has CIA sources?????) that Paddock was deeply in debt but yet had millions of dollars coming in.  I don't know of any evidence of this, not at this point, and if anyone has evidence, please post it.  I understand that Paddock was actually WINNING at Manderley Bay.  

Bottom line, this is a truly, truly disgusting attempt by Jones and his controllers to smear what is most likely, an ordinary American man.  An ordinary guy who had a sedentary desk job, liked to drink beer and chat, was friendly with his neighbors, liked to gamble but doesn't seem to have suffered for it and didn't seem to have any interest in social media or politics. Stephen Paddock is a patsy and there is NO EVIDENCE at this point that he killed anyone much less that he did it for Antifa or ISIS.   I think he is just another dead victim of the real criminals who are committing a MASSIVE FINANCIAL CRIME in trying to get security systems installed that might result in billions of dollars to certain parties.....as the 4Chan posts of 9112017 revealed.

Jones has revealed himself to be the kind of person who will admit to using CIA and military contacts to smear an ordinary American citizen with these horrible charges, without a shred a proof, and without even examining or mentioning ALL THE MANY QUESTIONS that have arisen on this and other forums, that ask if the Las Vegas Massacre was a False Flag, committed for a financial and political agenda.  There are so many questions that a real news person and alternative journalist would definitely be asking these questions.  Jones doesn't.  I have noted in the past that Jones NEVER investigates False Flags and when he talks about them, always takes the mainstream narrative that the deaths/injuries are real.  He does NOT help real alternative investigators like Wolfgang Halbig or Peekay Truth (Peter Kunszir of Australia) when they are attacked by the authorities and he doesn't have experts like James Fetzer...and I don't even think he had Jim Marrs on that I can recall. Or Ole Dammegard.  

I know many people have always said he was a gate keeper and an untrustworthy source and man, and I have to say....he has revealed himself abundantly through this one event as a shill for the Establishment.  I felt so strongly about this I wanted to post it separately to make it visible and I want to warn people about Jones and his own agenda.  I think it is absolutely disgusting that a dead man - and there have been MANY dead men going back to Oswald - is accused of vile crimes without a trial or even a real public investigation.   THIS HAS TO STOP.

• Like 1

Mehitable    1,327

I think this is really important because many people who are just waking up are listening to Jones and accepting what he says as truth.  While he does say a lot of things that are true, he's obviously LYING about a lot of things too, especially this incident. Whether he needs the money or he's personally supporting an agenda, I don't know.  But really - warn those you know who listen to Jones that he can't be believed on all things and that he lies about some really important stuff.  I think he tries to build up his credibility by saying a lot of stuff that IS true, but then deceives us with his info and analysis of these critical events.

Mehitable    1,327
Posted (edited)

Obviously the reason they are so radically smearing Paddock is because no one can find any motive for his alleged rampage Even Drudge, who is suspect as well as Jones - put that up.  No motive known.   They picked a guy, not so much for his background but for his proximity in the hotel room that they could use.  And now they're smearing him with everything they can make up or exaggerate.  I think that could be ANY of us that could be used as a patsy in an event.  Who knows how they pick a patsy, maybe they have people they've targeted in various areas that they know they can manipulate - without them even knowing it! and get them in place so they can be used.  Usually the patsy has some intel connection but aside from working for Lockheed Martin like thousands of other people, we don't know of any with Paddock.

We're all vulnerable - not only to being victims of a vicious event like this, but of potentially being smeared as murderers and mass assassins.  We have to stand up for the Stephen Paddocks and Lee Harvey Oswalds of this world because one day....it could be one of us or someone we care about.  And also....because  IT'S NOT RIGHT.

Edited by Mehitable
add material

Carnivalpunk    527

Another villain on the cover of every major magazine...

The victims somewhere in between....

See how they twist and shout...

Brian Vander Ark

Mehitable    1,327
18 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Link ?

No link, marlowe, just my thoughts from listening to Jones yesterday and today.  You'd have to listen to his show recasts to hear the same stuff.  It's probably on his site though - Infowars.  

Really ashamed for Alex, I thought he was better than that.  I used to think he was kind of wild but basically an honest and truthful guy but now....I just can't stand the way he attacked Paddock, it was appalling.  As for the info I have on Paddock, it's just  varioius news sources and the Mike Savage show.

Maybe they're holding something like his children over Alex' head - maybe telling them he won't be able to see his kids if he doesn't play ball.  It's such a shame.  On the other hand, he's never helped with the False Flag scenario so maybe all those folks who said he was a gatekeeper or otherwise duplicitous, were right all these years. 

• Like 1

Mehitable    1,327
3 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Another villain on the cover of every major magazine...

The victims somewhere in between....

See how they twist and shout...

Brian Vander Ark

I feel very sad for Paddock.  It's terrible for the victims too, of course, but I don't know their names or stories and they  haven't been slandered as well as killed or injured.   Paddock seems like just an ordinary guy with no background or history in anything like this, no criminal record, no medical or mental record, no social media record....just an ordinary guy, and they've turned him into a MONSTER.  If they could do this to a retired accountant - which I am also, btw - they can do it to ANYONE.  Maybe that's another reason I'm sympathetic....I know what is to be a retired accountant, although I'm a poor one, LOL, but I can tell you....I and the other accountants and bookkeepers I've known....I have yet to meet a Rambo in our ranks. 

Mehitable    1,327
Just now, Projectlunar said:

I just interviewed Fetzer few days ago, I'm sure he is already going off about this.

I can't wait to hear Fetzer.  I'll have to check Rense and see when he's coming on.  He usually shows up there.  He has his own show though, doesn't he?  I always forget that. 

Mehitable    1,327
1 minute ago, Projectlunar said:

I just interviewed Fetzer few days ago, I'm sure he is already going off about this.

Did you ever interview Jim Marrs?  He's been a hero of mine for decades.  I do miss him already.  Such a calm and reassuring voice of knowledge and reason in a world of chaos.  God bless you, Jim Marrs!

Zing    816
1 minute ago, Mehitable said:

No link, marlowe, just my thoughts from listening to Jones yesterday and today.  You'd have to listen to his show recasts to hear the same stuff.  It's probably on his site though - Infowars.  

Really ashamed for Alex, I thought he was better than that.  I used to think he was kind of wild but basically an honest and truthful guy but now....I just can't stand the way he attacked Paddock, it was appalling.  As for the info I have on Paddock, it's just  varioius news sources and the Mike Savage show.

Maybe they're holding something like his children over Alex' head - maybe telling them he won't be able to see his kids if he doesn't play ball.  It's such a shame.  On the other hand, he's never helped with the False Flag scenario so maybe all those folks who said he was a gatekeeper or otherwise duplicitous, were right all these years. 

Thinking people realize Jones' story does not add up.  I never follow anyone--on this site or any other site.   I think for myself.  People on here bring up good points and get me thinking more about my position, which I may change, but it's after reflection and never because I follow what someone else thinks.  

• Like 1

Projectlunar    109
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Did you ever interview Jim Marrs?  He's been a hero of mine for decades.  I do miss him already.  Such a calm and reassuring voice of knowledge and reason in a world of chaos.  God bless you, Jim Marrs!

You know.... I'm glad you mentioned Marrs...

I've reached out to him a few times and he never responded to me. Not sure why, however he had no problem appearing on no named shows. I didn't have any personal issues with him, I know many liked him. Let He rest in peace.

Edited by Projectlunar