Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Close up video shows 2nd shooter firing ‘SAW’ out of a lower-level window at Mandalay Bay in Vegas

Ukshep    20,107

I recently made a comment about rounds fired and the need for 2 shooters. Looks like that is the case!

A taxi driver found herself a little too close for comfort last Sunday night as she slowly navigated her vehicle through Mandalay Bay’s property while 59 people were massacred and 526 others were being struck by a hail of bullets.

Astonishingly, the driver managed to capture video footage of a second shooter which contradicts the current mainstream media narrative which purports that only a single shooter fired from the 32 floor.

https://www.intellihub.com/close-up-video-shows-2nd-shooter-firing-out-of-a-lower-level-window-at-mandalay-bay-in-vegas/

• Like 3

God Man    677

That is now 2 seperate video's that appear to show a 4th floor shooter.  Nice find!

• Like 4

Ukshep    20,107
5 minutes ago, God Man said:

That is now 2 seperate video's that appear to show a 4th floor shooter.  Nice find!

Yep this one is much closer, And more clarity. We can know for sure now!

CGK    2,624

Where is the broken window on the 4th floor? Those windows don't open. With all the media around there Im sure someone would have gotten a pic of a broken window on the 4th floor just like they did on the 32nd floor. Right?

• Like 1

askakido    329

Which I had the stuff to stabilize those many frames to get a better understanding of what flashes were coming more precisely.

Needs much more stabilized analysis... but at the moment, I would have to saw that that taxi driver's video is revealing flashes in that 4th floor.  Yeah, nice find.

vegascraps    91

No doubting any of this but does anyone have the knowledge to comment about video editing and if this can be edited into a video. Just saying. As many fake videos on the internet I just hate take something at face value unless you know the source.

God Man    677
16 minutes ago, askakido said:

Which I had the stuff to stabilize those many frames to get a better understanding of what flashes were coming more precisely.

Needs much more stabilized analysis... but at the moment, I would have to saw that that taxi driver's video is revealing flashes in that 4th floor.  Yeah, nice find.

It shows the exact room.  Why isn't media all over this demanding to know who was in that room etc.  This should should be front and center in the media if we really had a media.

Automan63    2,188
14 minutes ago, Groove said:

So much for the strobe light naritive. 

Swamp gas I tell ya, 

or ball lightning......

‘nothing to see here 

/s

• Haha 2

Ronin    226
5 minutes ago, God Man said:

It shows the exact room.  Why isn't media all over this demanding to know who was in that room etc.  This should should be front and center in the media if we really had a media.

the same media who has covered up and/or lied about all the other stuff?

umm. i means. i praise our glorious overlords and all those who represent them at the ministry of truth. all hail oceania!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Siddrix    1,032

There is another video out there showing the same flashing from the same level but from further back.