Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrustNoOneKS

Trump: We'll Be Talking About Gun Laws As Time Goes By

TrustNoOneKS    147

Say it ain't so!  This could be the breaking point for some of his supporters!

President Donald Trump is calling the man who killed 59 people and wounded hundreds others at a music festival in Las Vegas a "very, very sick individual."

"Trump stressed that the shooting was a tragedy. Asked about gun laws, the president said 'we'll be talking about gun laws as time goes by.'"

http://frontpage.pch.com/article/67705/the-latest-trump-calls-vegas-shooter-demented-man/featured?ref=topstories

Ukshep    19,880

At this point I would find it in bad taste to say I told you so. We're 4 months out from everyone else catching up on this feeling I have. Exposure to it for the general masses is a year out. 4 months for cters. I'm already here.

Slowly grinding realizations!

Love you all. No fear!

Zing    895
18 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I fear Trump is a false flag!!

Looking more like Trump is a false flag every day.

Zing    895
16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

At this point I would find it in bad taste to say I told you so. We're 4 months out from everyone else catching up on this feeling I have. Exposure to it for the general masses is a year out. 4 months for cters. I'm already here.

Slowly grinding realizations!

Love you all. No fear!

Then don't say it!  Nobody likes their nose rubbed into it, so why refer to it at all.

londonorchar    432
1 hour ago, TrustNoOneKS said:

Say it ain't so!  This could be the breaking point for some of his supporters!

President Donald Trump is calling the man who killed 59 people and wounded hundreds others at a music festival in Las Vegas a "very, very sick individual."

"Trump stressed that the shooting was a tragedy. Asked about gun laws, the president said 'we'll be talking about gun laws as time goes by.'"

http://frontpage.pch.com/article/67705/the-latest-trump-calls-vegas-shooter-demented-man/featured?ref=topstories

No, Trump is being clever and giving the "politically correct" answer here!  It shuts up the liberal left, as they now think he may be on board with them for some of their wishes but kicks the can down the road.  Time cools knee jerk reaction decisions!

Trump was smart to say this.

Zing    895
2 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

No, Trump is being clever and giving the "politically correct" answer here!  It shuts up the liberal left, as they now think he may be on board with them for some of their wishes but kicks the can down the road.  Time cools knee jerk reaction decisions!

Trump was smart to say this.

Watch what aTrump does, not so much what he says.

Ukshep    19,880
16 minutes ago, Zing said:

Then don't say it!  Nobody likes their nose rubbed into it, so why refer to it at all.

Because next time I say something it might be more important and not listening could ruin us all. How about that?

God Man    674
18 minutes ago, Zing said:

Looking more like Trump is a false flag every day.

Thats a fact Jack!

COBO Member    3,343

Look folks. Until he proves me wrong, I don't expect he'll try to come out with any earth-shaking changes. The people simply won't stand for it and he knows that.

I'm as strong a supporter of the 2ndA as you'll find here. And I have long-suspected most of you non-US posters are envious of the fact we have that freedom and channel that towards your dislike of Trump.

In the meantime though, just like after the AWB of 94, I fully expect the price of mags and items like bump-fire stocks to go sky high.

Zing    895
Just now, Ukshep said:

Because next time I say something it might be more important and not listening could ruin us all. How about that?

With all respect to your foresight, it doesn't necessarily mean you will always be right or even right on the next issue.  As I recall, you had Trump pegged as a Hitler from the beginning.  But, my point is not whether you are right or wrong ... it's about even referring to .... bad taste  to say I told you so.  People don't want to hear that.  People on here feel bad enough that Trump is not living up to his promises.