Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOPGUN

2 broke windows = 9/11 Las Vegas

TOPGUN    125

From broken window to other broken window is 11 windows
and 9 windows between two concrete areas

9/11
:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

https://imgur.com/a/IWfE4

I was the first to come with this theory that Iv seen......

Picklesnout    561

Check out the skysuite layout on the mandalay bay hotel room site.  That would still make one shooter possible. 

TOPGUN    125
1 minute ago, Picklesnout said:

Check out the skysuite layout on the mandalay bay hotel room site.  That would still make one shooter possible. 

yeah possible.... but you missing whole point of this thread.... 9 windows in between 2 concrete rows and 2 to the left

which is 11.... 9/11

TOPGUN    125
Just now, Picklesnout said:

Doh!

thank you, on page now.

Iv seen no one else come with this theory......  :)   I know number patterns  :)

apache54    4,883

I don't think he could have done it alone! we will see IF any home phone video emerges from this to show flashes from more than one point

God Man    677
7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I don't think he could have done it alone! we will see IF any home phone video emerges from this to show flashes from more than one point

I don't think he did it period.  He was probably shot with a silencer before the real shooter or shooters did their work and took off well before police arrived on scene.

apache54    4,883
3 minutes ago, God Man said:

I don't think he did it period.  He was probably shot with a silencer before the real shooter or shooters did their work and took off well before police arrived on scene.

I would say that is a good synopsis, this whole thing stinks to high heaven! so is a distraction  to forget about NK while the chess pieces are moving into place? or Syria? more to this than just a mass shooting!!

Alluvial    534

After looking at video of the hotel room, I'll say that it is *possible* there is a second shooter, however, I think it was actually the same hotel room, but he had two mounts setup on two separate windows of the same hotel room.  He could have moved to the other side of the room to the other gun mount, while at the same time reloading his guns.  I'll say that its very possible there was two shooters, though.

Here is video proof that his hotel room has that many windows:

If  you count the windows left to right, it appears to be the same room.

full video of the room is in this article showing how many windows are in the room:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4944000/Video-shows-exact-hotel-room-Vegas-gunman-used-killing.html