Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

Media, Journos Unite Against ‘White Men’ In Wake of Las Vegas Shooting

Cinnamon    20,006

A number of journalists and commentators on Twitter Monday attacked white men and “whiteness” in general after the shooting of over 50 people at a music festival in Las Vegas.

The suspect in the Las Vegas massacre is Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old white man. As of now, authorities have said that they do not know of any terror or political affiliations that Paddock may have.

<snip>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/media-journos-unite-against-white-men-in-wake-of-las-vegas-shooting/

Never let an opportunity pass to make yourself into an ass. 

• Like 1

Groove    1,689

It was white ppl that were killed! Ugh the msm pisses me off 

GT500    1,399

It’s all whiteys fault 

ya! What he said! 

:laughmeme:

Picklesnout    260

White on white violence stats just went up.

How's that for equality? Not what we are striving for as a nation, I think.

Therin    462

Here we go. This is the nexus. The deep state pulls the covert black operations that give the far anti white left cover to push an anti capitalist anti nationalist political narrative.

Carnivalpunk    527

That's a majority of the comments ive read. That white people are crazy and racist. Don't care. So much brainwashing left some people completely retarded. 

Oh but you all were silver spooned fulls of white privilege while growing up. Parents completely sane (false), wealthy(false),treated as royalty by the police(false),were awarded scholarships for your whiteness (false),given a free car,house,food stamps, and education after fleeing the Sudan by trading in your camel,(maybe),get better manufacturing and trades born jobs for your whiteness(FALSE),grew up a racist asshole disliking others simply for their DNA(false),!  

So f**king sick if this narrative!

Carnivalpunk    527
13 minutes ago, GreenMountainBoy said:

Oh but you all were silver spooned fulls of white privilege while growing up. Parents completely sane (false), wealthy(false),treated as royalty by the police(false),were awarded scholarships for your whiteness (false),given a free car,house,food stamps, and education after fleeing the Sudan by trading in your camel,(maybe),get better manufacturing and trades born jobs for your whiteness(FALSE),grew up a racist asshole disliking others simply for their DNA(false),!  

Guess that would be case by case.

Silverspoon check..

Given car check..

Racist family check..

They worked for it and helped their children. Nothing illegal about thinking what you want about anyone.

Cmonsense101    216
4 hours ago, GreenMountainBoy said:

My upper body is light brown, but my legs are white, I wonder where do I stand in this chaos.🤔

TheToolman    591

when I see this stuff, I report it to twitter as HATE.  Turning the tides back on them.  We'll see if it is still up later.  Report it, it's easy to do.