Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Mehitable

Neighbor of Paddock on Savage Show: "Nice Normal Guy" - The False Flag that Breaks the False Flags?

Zing    816
1 hour ago, Mehitable said:

I listened to a clip from the Mike Savage show today when a neighbor of Stephen Paddock's called in.  This guy was Rick through KBET Las Vegas.  Apparently Rick had lived next to Paddock for some time, sounds like several months at least, and knew him quite well.  He said Paddock would sit outside in a chair and wave whenever he saw Rick, and they would drink beer together and talk about just ordinary stuff.  He said Paddock was very normal, just a regular beer drinking guy who liked to play video poker.  Was not obsessed with politics or guns - he never heard him talking about guns.  He knew that Rick was a Trump supporter and didn't care.  Savage couldn't believe it because he's been buying into all the govt conspiracies about the lone wolf bullshit.   He was astounded when Rick said he didn't believe that Paddock had done this.  So who did?  Savage said it himself - "Do you think he was killed and left for dead by shooters who then did the massacre?"  And that DOES appear to be what Rick thought despite his aversion to "conspiracy theories" .   He just couldn't believe this nice, normal guy did this despicable and crazy deed.  He said that Paddock had been at the hotel since September 28.  Why would he pick the last day of the concert on Oct 1 to go on a rampage?  Who takes off on a weekend to Las Vegas, does some gambling for a few days (and wins) and then decides on the last day of the weekend to shoot up all these concert goers.  It makes no sense.  Rick said that he thought Paddock HAD BEEN SET UP.

Rick also was an ex military man who knew automatic rifles well.  I didn't really understand that aspect of the conversation as I don't know what an AK47 should or should not sound like but Rick also thought that was odd.  He said he could see no flashes from all the videos that were taken and that with the AK47 he should have been seeing flashes all over the place. He apparently knew that from his military experience.  And why would someone who was going on a rampage use a flash suppresser - that seems like pretty sophisticated stuff for a 64 year old accountant.

Rick is not alone - I think we're gong to hear other people, like Paddock's brother, who are just shocked to hear him accused of something like this, and frankly, I don't think people are buying this.  Unlike young Adam Lanza (if he even existed at all) this man has a long life history at 64 years and despite the attempts of people like Alex Jones and others to smear him, he has no record of odd behavior or police trouble.  I think people are finding this story unbelievable because THEY FINALLY PICKED THE WRONG PATSY. There are many other questions about this case, many many unanswered questions.  I would even call the number of victims, whether dead or injured into question - how do we KNOW these numbers of 59 dead and nearly 500 injured, are correct?  It seems an astounding number of hits for someone with no military experience and a first time criminal, to accomplish from the 32nd floor of a hotel room at night.

At the end, all we really have is a 64 year old dead accountant with a love of gambling, in a hotel room with a bunch of weapons stacked around him.  And we also have several people going around and warning concert goers that they were going to DIE if they stayed....which indicates foreknowledge of the event, and that indicates a GROUP is involved. IS....because the perpetrators are still at large.

I don't believe , despite the best efforts of the Govt/Media complex, that the People are buying this story.  Even on GLP,  where I was banned a year or more ago for questioning the Nice truck attack and saying it was a false flag,  people are OPENLY questioning many aspects of this event.  That's really unusual for them this early in an event.

I think this may be the False Flag that breaks the back of the entire False Flag program because they simply went too far and created something unbelievable, but so large that we HAVE to look at it and examine it, in detail.  And the questions continue to mount.

I don't believe that he pulled this off ..... and IF he did, he had help.  The MSM story makes no sense to me.  An accountant .... 64 ..... security clearance retired from Lockheed ..... no criminal background .....  motive? .....  usually someone with his profile is not a mass-murderer.  A lot of things are way off here.

• Like 1

MuchMaligned    230
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, motive... what is it? 

There is no possible motive for a man in Paddock's position in life.

There are more motives than we can dream up for alotta other groups/agencies/countries/whatever to do it.

• Like 2

Cinnamon    19,909
2 minutes ago, MuchMaligned said:

There's just no f**king way that this one guy did this.

No f**king way will I ever believe that.

Witnesses said there were multiple shooters from the start. Why isn't anyone questioning them on the news now? First reports before they get their narrative flowing are usually most accurate.

• Like 1

MuchMaligned    230
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Witnesses said there were multiple shooters from the start. Why isn't anyone questioning them on the news now? First reports before they get their narrative flowing are usually most accurate.

There is a long vid that I just saw.

Terrible quality and poorly shot,but you can hear the overlap of 2 guns being used.

It was not echo,and they sounded like different guns.

I've been skeptical of many conspiracy theories,but we damn sure ain't getting the truth on this one.

• Like 3

Mehitable    1,327
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

PROFILE: VEGAS SHOOTER HAD NO CRIMINAL OR MENTAL HEALTH HISTORY

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/live-las-vegas-shooting-leaves-11272935

Says he had 10 rifles "that weren't even noticed by cleaning staff". 

Cinn, I was looking over the 42 page thread tonight and downloading as many vids as I can - some are not online now, or I can't download them.  Anyway, it was interesting to look at the whole thing start to finish.  Some things popped out at me.  Here are some random thoughts.

1.  The first name that came up before Paddock was, IIRC, Paul DeNino - do we know how that came about?  Did we ever find out who, if anyone, Paul DeNino was?

2.  I'm still confused about the whole Marilou Danley thing and how she even got involved in this case.  It sounds like someone else was using her ID and she's really out of the country?  If that's true, who was using her ID - why?  

3.  It sounds like her ex husband Geary Danley (I think I have that right) was into very left wing causes, the same kind of things that Paddock was later accused of.  I'm wondering if the controllers deliberately confused Danley and Paddock's background - kind of fused them - take a look  back and see the groups Danley was supposed to be associated with and the one's Paddock was supposed to be with.  I think they're the same or similar.   Maybe Danley was originally supposed to be the patsy?

Paddock worked for Lockheed Martin, maybe that's how he came to their attention.  Or maybe someone suggested him.  I have to wonder about the Danleys.  WHO HAS THE SEX OFFENDER RECORD that was discussed early on - was it Geary Danley, Paddock (whom I understand has no criminal record) or another party?  Sex offenders are probably very compliant to work with Intel.

4.  I figure they decided on the event first - the location (city) and type of event, and then figured out when an opportunity would present itself - the concert - and a location to attack from - the hotel.  Then they had to have a patsy who would visit this hotel in a time and location - which they might have rigged - to provide cover for them after the attack.  I don't think the patsy comes first,  I think the patsy comes AFTER they decide on the event.  They probably have designated patsies in different cities/areas that they can focus on when they do an attack in that area.  And then they trick them to get them into place.  Maybe as sybdragon suggested, offer them a free trip or something like that.

5.  So they get Paddock into place, then it's just a matter of waiting till the right time and opportunity.  They pick the last night of the 3 day festival concert maybe because that would be the LEAST crowded (I always figure false flags go for the minimum number of casualties, as odd as that sounds), and of course at night which makes it easier to conduct secret stuff and get away.  In my experience, the last night of any festival is usually the least crowded.  I wonder how many people were in this audience as opposed to the other nights of the festival.  If it's a lot lower, one would have to wonder again why "Paddock" would want a lower kill rate.

6.  Paddock's been in the room since 9/28, presumably w/o guns (as he's the patsy), so they've got to move in all the equipment and shooters.  I wonder what Paddock was doing up to the point of going up to the room.  Interestingly...all the cameras are apparently OUT.  Where have we seen THAT before?   He comes up to the room and gets shot and guns are scattered about.  At some point the windows are broken and the shooting starts.  I wonder if there was any interval between Paddock going up to the room and the shooting and if anyone saw him at that time.  That might also explain any other shootings like security guards who may have seen him at a time they shouldn't (or who saw something else).

7. So the attack begins, but from where?  Witnesses say there were more than one shooter, that fire and flashes were coming from more than one location.  Probably the most effective fire, which we see video of, came from the lower floors .  They probably didn't want to actually use the patsy's room, they used another location.  I bet no shots were fired from the 32nd floor.  I think that location was CALLED IN.  If you remember someone called in saying they were the SHOOTER'S BROTHER and that he was on the 32nd floor.  Well...obviously that wasn't Paddock's brother who knew nothing about this.  So I think that was a call to direct police to the 32nd floor, and away from the actual location of most of the shooting. 

It appears there were also special cameras around the room to notify the occupant of police or others coming to the room?   Don't know where that info comes from and doubt a 64 year old accountant would have all this James Bond stuff including flash suppressers for the guns (which I think is how they are trying to explain the lack of flashes from the 32nd floor). 

8.  I have heard two different stories of what happened when they got to the 32nd floor.  The original, from the police, which is the one I believe, is that they found Paddock dead, surrounded by weaponry and with the broken windows.  One or two - I'm assuming the pic I've seen with 2 broken windows is from the same room 135 on 32nd floor.

The other report, which Alex Jones has been promoting is based on his contacts in the CIA and military who say a firefight happened on 32 and they killed Paddock. Then they found all this Antifa material around him.  While I don't think there was a firefight - I think this is a lie - I don't know about the Antifa material.  Certainly they might have planted this material to try to suggest a motive.  A motive that would be consistent with Geary Danley perhaps, but not with the seemingly apolitical Paddock. 

A rumor also arose that Paddock had converted recently to Islam, but where did that come from?  There doesn't seem to be any actual indicator of that in his real life.  Whatever they find, if anything, in his house, could easily be planted there.  I understand he lived alone? which makes him an even better patsy.  

Then they try to smear Paddock by discussing his FATHER'S police record which has nothing to do with Paddock, but they're trying to imply that his alleged criminal behavior must be "genetic".  So we have several smears - political with Antifa, religious with Islam, and genetic with Dad.   I think they're also trying to make out that he was in debt with gambling, but it sounds like he was WINNING at Manderley Bay and even if he was not, that's no reason to go shooting a crowd of people.  A real gambler would usually just try to borrow more money to get back into a winning streak.

9. Then we have to me, the thing that is the clincher - the people who were going around and telling people they were going to die that night if they didn't leave.  There are at least TWO instances of this. One where a woman got into an argument with a woman she was trying to warn. The warner appears to be evicted, if I am following that correctly. Than another instance where a young woman was warned by a woman AND a man telling her this.  We don't know if it's the same woman.  I tend to think it's another one as the first was ejected, but I'm not sure of the time line.  This, of course,  proves foreknowledge of the event, which means the event was planned and known by a GROUP, which means a criminal CONSPIRACY. I'm assuming that these warners are not angels or psychics and that the witnesses are not lying.

10.  At this point I would want to know:

A.  Who Paul DeNino is;

B.  Who told the cops to go to the 32nd floor,

C.  Where Paddock was up to the point of going up to the room and when that was;

D.  Why the cameras weren't working;

E.  What relationship he had with Marilou Danley or another woman pretending to be her (which might have given her more access to other areas of the hotel as Danley was a hotel employee) , who might have lured Paddock or got him in place at a certain time.

F.  I'd also want to know more about Geary Danley;

G.  The forensics and tracking on those guns, which I suspect will be inconclusive or will have Paddock's DNA/fingerprints on them as that's easy enough to do if someone is unconscious or even dead.  

H.  I'd want to know more about those multiple shooter reports and the evidence of shooting on other floors.

I.  I'd want to know about those people warning the concert goers.  

J. Why were several exits locked, thus creating a killing zone.

I guess that's it for now.

• Like 1

Mehitable    1,327

Here's a real wild card - with Paddock being an accountant, accountants know a LOT of secrets about how organizations and businesses are really run, and might even be able to leverage that info - or even steal money.  Considering Paddock worked in the defense industry one wonders if his accounting knowledge had somehow become a liability........or a reason for him to be gotten rid of.

• Like 2

GT500    1,364
1 hour ago, MuchMaligned said:

There's just no f**king way that this one guy did this.

No f**king way will I ever believe that.

Yep 

I think video has already proven that ten times over 

• Like 1

Mehitable    1,327

Another aside, I mentioned this in another thread, but I'm not sure that a 64 year old sedentary man could handle the sudden rigors of firing so many rounds at anyone - there must have been hundreds, if not thousands of rounds.  That must take a physical toll just from the vibration and the movement required to keep the gun(s) going, especially if there's a belt feed (I understand).  Also I think the noise would be deafening - I wonder if he had ear protection found with him?   I simply don't think he would be physically capable of this - just as Adam Lanza was not - and the guns themselves might not have held up to such intensive action. 

• Like 4