Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachedOnMars

It Ain't Nothin Like You Think

Glorification of the flesh, this is Babylon.

As you get older, demonic forces access developing parts of your brain. They prey on pleasure centers to corrupt you. Sex is demonically influenced now that we are so dumbed down. Used to be about creation,. not " orgasm". 

Everything a out this world is corrupt. You are a part of it, just to ignorant to grasp it.  

Ignorance is bliss, even so called " conspiracy theorist "won't get it.  Most of them can not see past the flesh.  Your only way out of here is ascention by the hand of your creator. 

Anyone who was promised eternal life in this realm, it is game over for you. You will be a smoking pile of sulphur, along with the rest of this material Creation. Sorry, shit just got real, and your not gonna make it.

If you astrally project, if you think you are good at your craft, guess what, your gonna fry. 

No part of this material real will be left standing, and the seat of Satan is attached to this material realm. Now what do you think is gonna happen?

Good luck. When you perverters come up against a grounded person of God, you are gonna be struck down in one way or another. 

You think you are alone in your thoughts.  No. Your pride in the flesh shall eat you up. Hold every thought captive. 

The pure at heart shall see the New Creation. This is what I shall strive for. You can have your politics and religion, they are the lowest on the spiritual level.

Ronin    226

1 hour ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Good luck. When you perverters come up against a grounded person of God, you are gonna be struck down in one way or another. 

can i ask how you came to know of god?

i ask this because i see this type of thing among some the god-botherers rather often. they believe in god, but not in religion. so i'm curious as to how they came upon their knowledge of god.

1 hour ago, BeachedOnMars said:

The pure at heart shall see the New Creation. This is what I shall strive for. You can have your politics and religion, they are the lowest on the spiritual level.

Siddrix    1,039
2 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

As you get older, demonic forces access developing parts of your brain.

Has this happend to you? It has to me in the past.