Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkness10001

Las Vegas Shooting a MAJOR Distraction???

it has to be.... there is no point in doing mass shootings anymore since obama isnt in office anymore.

even though trump is a shill, he wouldnt dare to pass gun control laws. therefore, this shooting has to be a distraction from a big event that is coming up.

also, take a look at the f**king stock market for f**ks sake. the piece of shit is going up like a rocket. the whole damn system was supposed to collapse a long time ago!!!!

what are your thoughts?

Ukshep    19,876

Catalan.... Civil war, North Korea, Venezuela....The list is endless!

As the SNL skit said the other night....

2:37 till 3:08

Sky Cat    1,488
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Catalan.... Civil war, North Korea, Venezuela....The list is endless!

That one for sure!  It has been a MAJOR embarrassment to the EU and they don't want to comment on it.

Ukshep    19,876
3 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

That one for sure!  It has been a MAJOR embarrassment to the EU and they don't want to comment on it.

Anything to keep spain floating. Can't lose the only place making money. I saw catalan officers stepping in to stop spanish officers today... Almost thought they were going to fight!

Sky Cat    1,488
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Anything to keep spain floating. Can't lose the only place making money. I saw catalan officers stepping in to stop spanish officers today... Almost thought they were going to fight!

Civil war could still break out there.  Highly volatile at the moment.

i really think the next major war will actually be a civil war between liberals and conservatives... the whole thing with north korea could be a distraction. it might not be a ww3, but a civil war instead..... this could easily bring down the US population.

it was hinted in the new marvel movie Captain America: civil war.

alex said it himself too..

Karida    28

maybe it was suppose to appear as a right wing shooter but they failed to note the concert was country music 

JayDee    1,273
3 hours ago, Darkness10001 said:

, he wouldnt dare to pass gun control laws

I'm not so sure about that. He bends and backpeddles quite easily.

Erudite One    620
3 hours ago, Darkness10001 said:

It might not be a ww3, but a civil war instead..... this could easily bring down the US population.

No no, these people GO BIG. The U.S. is only #3 in World Populations.

You want to talk depopulation, there is a lotta countries that'll be hit, not just the U.S. I agree that civil war is, and has always been on the table but they will NOT stop there. Also they have a whole world wide banking system to bring down & collapse for a restart to do their game all over again. The U.S. is only one chess piece in this large game of debt & population control.

Dr. Evil    1,640

The take a knee campaign was turning turtle, NASCAR had flatly refused to do it and the NBA had issued a memo telling players to stand, or else.

They needed a distraction from that because the whole celebrity culture meme was at risk, because celebrity culture lies at the heart of everything they use to keep the sheeple dumb and happy: sports, movies, TV shows, MSM news, the music industry, the bought and paid for politicians, the works. It's their main control mechanism.

And if sheeple started turning away from that they'd start waking up in no time.

This Las Vegas op appears to have significant planning behind it, so maybe it was always part of their program, or maybe they elevated the schedule. (It's not something you could put together in a few weeks.) One thing I'm convinced of: they have a list of these things already drawn up and prepared, it's just a question for them of when best to execute the next piece of the puzzle and which piece they play next. 

SMB    4

First and third of every month are important days for satanists. I definitely think it was a distraction but there was some sacrificial significance. October is gonna be a bloody month.