Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

CBS Legal Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas ‘Because Country Music Fans Often Are Republican’

Ukshep    16,903

Have you seen the shit people are saying?

A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she “is not even sympathetic” for the victims of the shooting at a country music festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” wrote Geftman-Gold on Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/cbs-legal-exec-no-sympathy-because-country-music-fans-often-are-republican/

• WTF 1
  • Angry 1

JustATrucker    522
Posted (edited)

That b*tch should be fired. But since she is a lam stream media liberal, nothing will happen.

Edited by JustATrucker
  • Like 2

Quiet Storm    801
Just now, COBO Member said:

If..IF..this was a setup, I smell a Hillary.

She cannot, and will not, ever, accept what has happened to her presidential aspirations.  She is what is called, Scalded!!! Her mind has been scalded as with a hot iron.  All reason and sanity has left her never to return. If, she was ever reasonable and sane to begin with!!

COBO Member    2,756
22 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

She cannot, and will not, ever, accept what has happened to her presidential aspirations.  She is what is called, Scalded!!! Her mind has been scalded as with a hot iron.  All reason and sanity has left her never to return. If, she was ever reasonable and sane to begin with!!

I totally agree. Perfect example is her reaction earlier today..."fight the NRA..." I'm certain she lays part of the blame on them for her defeat. But does she think Paddock was a member?

Quiet Storm    801
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

I totally agree. Perfect example is her reaction earlier today..."fight the NRA..." I'm certain she lays part of the blame on them for her defeat. But does she think Paddock was a member?

Inside her psychotic brain anything could be possible.  

COBO Member    2,756
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

Inside her psychotic brain anything could be possible.  

We saw enough evidence last year that I don't believe "psychotic" is precise enough without the preface of, "disease-ridden".

3 hours ago, COBO Member said:

If..IF..this was a setup, I smell a Hillary.

Have you seen the Simpsons episode from 2000 where Trump is president gets kicked out and Bart's sister dressed in purple with hyge pearl necklace looking JUST like KILLARY becomes president?

• Like 2

Mehitable    1,316

Everyone, write to CBS today and demand that this horrible person be FIRED.  It's not right to advocate the murder of any group of people regardless of their political beliefs.  Even Nazis in this country have a right to life.