Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
BubbitoBurrito

The Cruel Joke Known As The Red Cross

What a ration of shit a "Charitable Organization" (<---- laughable - more like for profit) puts you through to obtain additional assistance. Like people are not suffering enough? Anyways... my response to their denial unless I supply them with additional documentation. Can't they simply check or coordinate with FeeMa?

The Almighty Bungholio's... F 'em right in the neck!

Note: Some identifiable info has been edited to protect those involved...

(-----⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓-----)

Hello...

First and foremost - I'm sorry that other individuals may attempt to cheat and steal from charities during disasters or otherwise. However, I am not an individual who is into committing fraud of any kind.

I'm still trying to obtain documentation from the managers of (Said RV Resort) in Aransas Pass. I had talked to (SoAndSo) the other day asking that she send verification of us staying there, but have yet to receive anything back. As if it's not bad enough that me and my sweet lost everything, In turn, and as it seems, the Red Cross wants to make it a little more difficult on us.

If our 10 days to appeal passes; so be it. I will simply remain perturbed of how difficult y'all make it to obtain any assistance. I suppose the less money y'all give out to others, the more your CEO can stuff in her pockets. It's not just me who feels this way. Numerous other people I have spoken with share my/our frustration. This is why I/we prefer to give to the Salvation Army.

Regards,
D and S

• Sad 1

GT500    1,333

American tragedy 

I think they have buried themselves 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

You lost your RV?
:(

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, it shouldn't be that way!

It is what it is. However, TRC want's to help it suck just a little more. Fukers! Again... If y'all give to any charity be sure it's not the Red Crux

The Salvation Army is far more favorable IMHO ;)

Edited by BubbitoBurrito
Forgot a simple comma out of frustration
  • Sad 1

Lucy Barnable    4,212
1 minute ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

It is what it is. However TRC want's to help it suck just a little more. Fukers! Again... If y'all give to any charity be sure it's not the Red Crux

The Salvation Army is far more favorable IMHO ;)

I have read the Red Cross is quite corrupt.
Sorry about your RV. I would be bummed if I lost mine too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I have read the Red Cross is quite corrupt.
Sorry about your RV. I would be bummed if I lost mine too.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... Not so sure that I have any. Thank goodness for that ;)

Edited by BubbitoBurrito
  • Like 1

Lucy Barnable    4,212
2 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... Not so sure that I have any. Thank goodness for that ;)

If you're going to buy a new one think about coming to Oregon for it.
No sales tax.

;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

If you're going to buy a new one think about coming to Oregon for it.
No sales tax.

;)

I/We had our fun RV'n it for the time being. We have established an APT in a nice little town settled by Germans for now. Thanks for the 411 on Oregon and the lack of sales tax though. Much appreciated :)

• Like 1