Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Lawsuit Reveals NSA Covered Up 29 'Extraterrestrial Messages' from Space

Cinnamon    23,111

Apparently, the received a response, you can read more about that story here. It’s speculative, for sure, but the information below, is not. This article pertains to a real deal document.

Strange signals detected from outer space are becoming quite popular, especially within the past couple of years alone. Here’s one of several studies positing that some of these signals could be from an intelligent extraterrestrial source.

Scientists have discovered six more bursts of radio signals coming from a place in deep space outside our galaxy from where similar signals were detected earlier this year and in 2012.
<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/10/lawsuit-reveals-nsa-covered-up-29.html

I'm still going through all of this. 

God Man    677

"Here’s one of several studies positing that some of these signals could be from an intelligent extraterrestrial source."

Can't wait to see what you have got. :alien:

SMB    10

And this lawsuit will be swept under the rug like any other towards the NSA. 

Cinnamon    23,111
1 hour ago, SMB said:

And this lawsuit will be swept under the rug like any other towards the NSA. 

Probably, but at least there will be a public record of it and hopefully certified copies of them, if they are smart and I'm sure they are. One of these days these people are going to get theirs and we probably won't have to do a thing to them.  Karma will get them.

Ukshep    20,202
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Probably, but at least there will be a public record of it and hopefully certified copies of them, if they are smart and I'm sure they are. One of these days these people are going to get theirs and we probably won't have to do a thing to them.  Karma will get them.

maybe it's just me but I see this piece of news as possible soft Disclosure.

grav    581

NSA, NASA, same difference. The same good folks who gives us false flags.

One planted it; the other received it. 

Wernher-Von-Braun-1.jpg

apache54    4,918
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

in order for KARMA to get these jerks it will have to take on a new name and that is "WE THE PEOPLE"  will have to become KARMA,  if we wish to survive as a country.