Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
desert.desolation

45-foot tall nude sculpture of a woman Planed For Nation Mall!

Not exactly something that belongs in our nations capital imo..  *cough* Jezebel.. *cough* (mods if this is in the wrong place i apologize i felt it was more news then conspiracy)

"If you walk along the National Mall this November, you'll see the Smithsonian Museums, the Washington Monument, Capitol Hill, and, possibly, something else: a 45-foot tall nude sculpture of a woman.

The Amazonian figure would tower over the National Mall next to the Washington Monument, directly facing the White House until March 7 to promote women's equality.

Organizers are trying to raise funds to transport the R-Evolution sculpture from San Francisco to Washington. They've gotten conditional approval from the National Park Service to have the structure on the grounds of the National Mall."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/09/29/heres-why-45-ft-tall-nude-sculpture-coming-national-mall/718238001/

Cinnamon    19,748
41 minutes ago, desert.desolation said:

to promote women's equality

Riiight! I always wanted one of those! :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

phxsparks    681
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, desert.desolation said:

Not exactly something that belongs in our nations capital imo..  *cough* Jezebel.. *cough* (mods if this is in the wrong place i apologize i felt it was more news then conspiracy)

"If you walk along the National Mall this November, you'll see the Smithsonian Museums, the Washington Monument, Capitol Hill, and, possibly, something else: a 45-foot tall nude sculpture of a woman.

The Amazonian figure would tower over the National Mall next to the Washington Monument, directly facing the White House until March 7 to promote women's equality.

Organizers are trying to raise funds to transport the R-Evolution sculpture from San Francisco to Washington. They've gotten conditional approval from the National Park Service to have the structure on the grounds of the National Mall."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/09/29/heres-why-45-ft-tall-nude-sculpture-coming-national-mall/718238001/

Oh my!  Is there some reason the woman portrayed in the statue  must be naked? 

I mean really, what is the purpose of this?

No doubt guys enjoy seeing the image of a nude woman.  Even a statue or bust.  

But, why do this on the National Mall?

So the various States of the Union are taking down Monuments to Confederate Generals and Sympathizers.

Meanwhile, the Federal goober-mint is putting up statues of naked women.   In very conspicuous locations, I might add.

This defies any logical explanation.  :drool:

Edited by phxsparks

Voncroix    71
Posted (edited)

What are they trying to tell us about a 45 foot naked woman facing an obelisk?

Woman/penis/water unite?

They'll make jokes about it anyway, but nobody will catch on. 

fearless, equal, free, empowered. We get it, "you rock!!!!!" and "so true!!!!"

Women empowerment and more control over men or whatever reason comes up I'm guessing. 

cause science, graphs, billboards, gossip talk shows, women hosts, night time comedians isn't enough to cook the books.

How many key words do you need in a damn newsletter to keep the people brainwashed?

We need some strong men to move this hefty statue for our liberation. 

The artist, Marco Cochrane's partner is Julia Whitelaw who is a Divorce & Family Lawyer. 

"supporting the end of violence against women and equal rights for women right there in the heart of the nation."

Edited by Voncroix
last Q-tip