Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

KORAN CRACKDOWN Chinese cops order Muslims to hand over prayer mats and Korans or face ‘harsh punishment’

Cinnamon    19,748

The clampdown is part of the "Three Illegals and One Item" campaign which targets "illegal" religious items owned by mostly Muslim Uyghurs.

Radio Free Asia (RFA) reports the operation bans "illegal" publicity, religious activities, religious teaching, and items believed to be tools of terrorism including flammable objects and knives.

“Officials at village, township and county level are confiscating all Korans and the special mats used for namaaz [prayer],” a source near the border with Kazakhstan told RFA.

“Pretty much every household has a Koran, and prayer mats.”

Earlier this year, Xinjiang authorities started confiscating all Korans published more than five years ago.

<snip>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4573419/chinese-cops-order-muslims-to-hand-over-prayer-mats-and-korans-or-face-harsh-punishment/

• Like 2

Cinnamon    19,748

Think they're figuring it out, too? 

Uyghurs live primarily in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China, where they are one of 55 officially recognized ethnic minorities.

They primarily practice Islam, and are a physically diverse ethnic group ranging from Western Eurasian (Europeans, Middle Eastern) to a more East Asian appearance.

An estimated 80% of Xinjiang's Uyghurs live in the southwestern portion of the region, the Tarim Basin.[16] Outside Xinjiang, the largest community of Uyghurs in China is in Taoyuan County, in south-central Hunan.[17] Outside of China, significant diasporic communities of Uyghurs exist in the Central Asian countries of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan, and in Turkey.[18] Smaller communities are found in Afghanistan, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Canada, and the United States.

Siddrix    875

China really has a dislike for them Weigers...  They don't comply well.

• Like 1

Erudite One    503
Posted (edited)

Good article. I love the video of the bus driver yelling at the guy to get off because he was listening to Koran on tape.

“They have to be handed in voluntarily. If they aren’t handed in, and they are found, then there will be harsh punishments.”

Uhhhm, China has been known to harvest the organs of Falun Gong practitioners -- if they don't listen then it is anyone's guess what those punishments will be.

Good call on China for this one.

:kaneclap:

Edited by Erudite One

Cmonsense101    207
2 hours ago, Erudite One said:

Good article. I love the video of the bus driver yelling at the guy to get off because he was listening to Koran on tape.

“They have to be handed in voluntarily. If they aren’t handed in, and they are found, then there will be harsh punishments.”

Uhhhm, China has been known to harvest the organs of Falun Gong practitioners -- if they don't listen then it is anyone's guess what those punishments will be.

Good call on China for this one.

:kaneclap:

I guess China figured out how US and CIA train and use radical namesake muslims to de-stabilize nation states (i.e. Filipines) and they don't want to take a chance. Islam is not the problem, US foreign policy is, so wipe that smirk off of your face. 

Erudite One    503
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Cmonsense101 said:

I guess China figured out how US and CIA train and use radical namesake muslims to de-stabilize nation states (i.e. Filipines) and they don't want to take a chance. Islam is not the problem, US foreign policy is, so wipe that smirk off of your face. 

lol. Islam IS the problem, but I wouldn't expect in breeders to be able to wrap their heads around that. https://squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/

Talk about deficient DNA, there it is.

"BBC also released a study, revealing that approximately 55% of Pakistani immigrants in Britain were married to a first cousin and that Pakistani-British were “at least 13 times likely to than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”

How can we expect them to admit their own cultural and genetic problems? 1400 years of this activity has given them an inherent inability to think on the same level as the rest of the global population.

Edited by Erudite One

Erudite One    503
23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There are better ways to debate than what I'm seeing in this thread. 

I edited my comment after I recognized it seemed like a direct insult. I was talking about the in breeding problem of muslims in general, I didn't mean it as a direct jab at anyone seeing as how I don't know anyone here personally.

• Like 1

Cmonsense101    207
43 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

I edited my comment after I recognized it seemed like a direct insult. I was talking about the in breeding problem of muslims in general, I didn't mean it as a direct jab at anyone seeing as how I don't know anyone here personally.

Even with those recessive genes Pakistanis are smart enough to build nukes with delivery systems and manufacture their version of F-15s and tomahawks. Muslim scholars in middle east in their glorious days (before mongols destroyed their civilization) laid the foundation for modern medicine (Ibn Sina) and mathematics - algebra & calculas. The lead nuclear scientist of India's nuclear program was a muslim and Indians were so impressed with his work they elected him to be a President. Also, you probably have never seen women with hijab working in lab manufacturing silicone wafers in Malaysia. I would not expect a closed minded westerner with a brain full of jewish msm propaganda to figure that out.

Erudite One    503
2 minutes ago, Cmonsense101 said:

I would not expect a closed minded westerner with a brain full of jewish msm propaganda to figure that out.

No need for idiotic personal insults, you know nothing about me pal, or where I am from or where I have been.

• Like 1

Cmonsense101    207
1 minute ago, Erudite One said:

No need for idiotic personal insults, you know nothing about me pal, or where I am from or where I have been.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a "duck". 🍜

• Angry 1