Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Binah

Another "News" source.

Recommended Posts

 Binah    87

I have not seen this posted here before ( but what do I know ).

http://www.newsblok.net/

You can find almost anything and everything.

Unless the Admin has a "Don't post this" , enjoy.   :goodreadl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,832
7 minutes ago, Binah said:

I have not seen this posted here before ( but what do I know ).

http://www.newsblok.net/

You can find almost anything and everything.

Unless the Admin has a "Don't post this" , enjoy.   :goodreadl:

I think we're on there. :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I think we're on there. :)  

Yeppers,  Most are . . .   And some surprises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,832
Just now, Binah said:

Yeppers,  Most are . . .   And some surprises.

I skimmed it and didn't see our link, but I'm pretty sure we were on there before. We have news links here too if you need some sources. Just click the News tab at the top of the page. Here's a link to that:

https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/news/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I skimmed it and didn't see our link, but I'm pretty sure we were on there before. We have news links here too if you need some sources. Just click the News tab at the top of the page. Here's a link to that:

https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/news/

Yes, I know of the link here. Some "other" sites have not been so accepting of the link. It is, of course, totally up to to the Admins whether it stays or not . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,832
1 minute ago, Binah said:

Yes, I know of the link here. Some "other" sites have not been so accepting of the link. It is, of course, totally up to to the Admins whether it stays or not . . .

I don't know why they'd care. It's just another way to try and find the truth, if there is any. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 periclymenoides    1,377
51 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know why they'd care. It's just another way to try and find the truth, if there is any. lol

The only truth I've ever found is that we're being decieved.

:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,832
1 minute ago, periclymenoides said:

The only truth I've ever found is that we're being decieved.

:blink:

Yeah. It's like mats in a Persian cat's hair, it never ends, the unraveling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah. It's like mats in a Persian cat's hair, it never ends, the unraveling. 

Burs in the Rottweiler. . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×