Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Here's the progress being made in Puerto Rico as of today.

Cinnamon    19,944

Here is a look at where the numbers stand Sunday:

• Access to drinking water: 45%

• Death toll: 16

• Gasoline stations open: 721 of 1,100

• Electric customers with power: 5%

• Supermarkets open: 295 of 456

• Pharmacies open: 337

• Municipalities visited and provided with emergency supplies: 78 (all of them)

• Staging areas across the island for food, water and other supplies: 11

• Shelters open: 139

• Hospitals open: 51 of 69

• Hospitals connected to the electric grid: 9

• Functioning cell towers: 14%

• Open ports: 75%

• Roads: 50% of major roadways cleared 

• U.S. response team: 12,600 people on the island

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-by-the-numbers/720731001/

I'd call that anything BUT paltry. But the local officials are not happy. 

"But local officials say the response is paltry at best."

apache54    4,163

well allot better than it was, main thing is WILL this fiasco allow someone to have a better plan than this time?? I doubt it, but at this point there is hope!!  this should show WHO the idiots were and get them removed and put better people in office!!

Osgrot    236

I'm amazed they've achieved that much in-spite of their useless local officials, who're fully indoctrinated in the cult of victimhood! Imagine if they dropped their loser mentalities, adopted a can-do attitude, how much more could be achieved...

Cinnamon    19,944
3 minutes ago, Osgrot said:

I'm amazed they've achieved that much in-spite of their useless local officials, who're fully indoctrinated in the cult of victimhood! Imagine if they dropped their loser mentalities, adopted a can-do attitude, how much more could be achieved...

My thoughts on this is that they are doing anything they can to make it look like whatever goes on is Trump's fault. It takes time to restore power, their grid was probably not well maintained to start with. Water can be restored faster, but it also takes pumps to make it flow. This is a perfect way to play politics with a crisis, never let one go to waste! 

• Like 1

Osgrot    236
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

My thoughts on this is that they are doing anything they can to make it look like whatever goes on is Trump's fault. It takes time to restore power, their grid was probably not well maintained to start with. Water can be restored faster, but it also takes pumps to make it flow. This is a perfect way to play politics with a crisis, never let one go to waste! 

It wouldn't surprise me if progress is deliberately being slowed to make political capital at Trump's expense... :(

• Like 1

Cinnamon    19,944
8 minutes ago, Osgrot said:

It wouldn't surprise me if progress is deliberately being slowed to make political capital at Trump's expense... :(

There's quite a bit of evidence of just that starting to come out now. 

• Like 1

CGK    2,586

They just want all those displaced democrapic voters to catch the first boat to Miami. Florida will soon be a blue state..

Cinnamon    19,944
10 minutes ago, CGK said:

They just want all those displaced democrapic voters to catch the first boat to Miami. Florida will soon be a blue state..

You've been through these kinds of things before, what do you think of the progress they've made, even though they have idiots fighting them every step of the way? 

CGK    2,586
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You've been through these kinds of things before, what do you think of the progress they've made, even though they have idiots fighting them every step of the way? 

The island was bankrupt..

With its creditors at its heels and its coffers depleted, Puerto Rico sought what is essentially bankruptcy relief in federal court on Wednesday, the first time in history that an American state or territory had taken the extraordinary measure.

The action sent Puerto Rico, whose approximately $123 billion in debt and pension obligations far exceeds the $18 billion bankruptcy filed by Detroit in 2013, to uncharted ground.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/business/dealbook/puerto-rico-debt.html

The best thing that ever happened to that island was a hurricane trashing it beyond belief. Can you say weather manipulation?  Bam...bankrupt, hurricane, and 3 million democrap voters headed to Florida and beyond. . I dont even know what to say...