Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Dr. Evil

The US economy is failing

Cinnamon    22,923

Hmm... all those jobs Trump says he's bringing in. Are those going to be done by robots? No one has been asking that question, have they? 

Zing    902
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Hmm... all those jobs Trump says he's bringing in. Are those going to be done by robots? No one has been asking that question, have they? 

AI will take over the jobs while TPTB push universal income.  Total dependence on gvt.

• Like 3

Erudite One    620
Posted (edited)

Good post. I can agree with Paul's assessment.

2 minutes ago, Zing said:

AI will take over the jobs while TPTB push universal income.  Total dependence on gvt.

I was about to post & you just read my mind!! Here is an article about that, though it is back from February. Robotics will take over all industry while humans will get pushed into UBI.

https://www.inverse.com/article/26833-donald-trump-universal-basic-income-jobs-program

Edited by Erudite One
  • Like 1

Erudite One    620

In fact it is already happening in China. Behold.

Not a single human.

Also this:

https://www.techly.com.au/2017/09/14/ai-will-save-your-morning-commute/

Notice in this video^ the driver is still sitting there which is probably a sign they are still unsure of it :naughty:

Just posting this stuff to make the case that UBI is in fact planned because they must have some sort of lollipop to stick in the human mouth or the people of the world will become restless with everything being done for us while we sit around.

I for one already know how I'll be spending my spare time if this really takes off.  :D

Erudite One    620
23 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Yeah pretty much I suggest you get a sword the shit storm coming ammo will be used up fast

Oh man, don't want to sound off my arsenal on here but you got it right bud. Get at least a few swords, carbon pressed cold rolled steel -- among other things. Ammo will not last forever, especially when it stops getting produced all together which is also part of the plan.

• Like 2

Quiet Storm    932
24 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Yeah pretty much I suggest you get a sword the shit storm coming ammo will be used up fast

No doubt,  plus, when you have to do some heel toe express, Guns and ammo are HEAVY.   Good knives, Sword, never run out of ammo, lightweight, multi-purpose.

• Like 1

CSB    2,032

Sounds like the revolution will be between man and machine

• Like 1

periclymenoides    1,384

Americans need a field of work that involves staring at a cell phone all day..skills we've got.

Figure out how to pay people for that and it will make America great again.

Quick1966    1,219

Who knew Terminator was so prophetic? Well Skynet is gonna have a hell of a time in the rural parts.