Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Erudite One

Japan | No Country for Islam

Erudite One    519

This video ought to have 100 million views. A country with a sense of national identity & pride. It is a travesty such a good country is allied with the Western sycophants in this modern time, they are not worthy. There is a lot the liberal p*ssies can learn from Japan.

• Like 4

Ukshep    17,194
1 hour ago, Erudite One said:

This video ought to have 100 million views. A country with a sense of national identity & pride. It is a travesty such a good country is allied with the Western sycophants in this modern time, they are not worthy. There is a lot the liberal p*ssies can learn from Japan.

Forget japan. What about the west! Alas I love samurai lore and values.....

Cinnamon    20,005
1 hour ago, Erudite One said:

Khan is so full of crap.  When will they start going after Japan for having such a small population of Muslims? Won't happen because as stated in the video, those concepts of racism are not recognized. Either you are Japanese or you are not. They are probably very aware that keeping the population of Muslims down to .05 percent stops them from trying to overtake the native population and instilling Sharia law. Good for them. 

• Like 1

Erudite One    519
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Forget japan. What about the west! Alas I love samurai lore and values.....

It serves as an example for what the West ought to be emulating. Or they can continue down the current path & be lost forever. It is their destiny & ultimately their choice.

I agree, Samurai convictions -- that a large number of people lack an understanding & respect for are precisely what I attempt to live by, truly remarkable culture.

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Won't happen because as stated in the video, those concepts of racism are not recognized.

It was one of the things that really took me aback as a Westerner when I spent time teaching there. They have absolutely no concept of racism... was a really big learning experience for me. They call it Gaijin. Even if you live there for 40 years straight, you will always be a Gaijin.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    20,005
12 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

It serves as an example for what the West ought to be emulating. Or they can continue down the current path & be lost forever. It is their destiny & ultimately their choice.

I agree, Samurai convictions -- that a large number of people lack an understanding & respect for are precisely what I attempt to live by, truly remarkable culture.

It was one of the things that really took me aback as a Westerner when I spent time teaching there. They have absolutely no concept of racism... was a really big learning experience for me. They call it Gaijin. Even if you live there for 40 years straight, you will always be a Gaijin.

LOL I'm just thinking about ANTIFA... they'd never try this over there. 

• Haha 1

Erudite One    519
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL I'm just thinking about ANTIFA... they'd never try this over there. 

:hesright:

Osgrot    237

That's how it's done! :kaneclap:

Alas it may be too late for the west with the sheeple still enabling the globalist population replacement agenda!:s1059:

• Like 1

Cinnamon    20,005
1 minute ago, Osgrot said:

That's how it's done! :kaneclap:

Alas it may be too late for the west with the sheeple still enabling the globalist population replacement agenda!:s1059:

I wonder how many Muslims are in N. Korea? lulz... none

• Haha 1

phxsparks    702
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Khan is so full of crap.  When will they start going after Japan for having such a small population of Muslims? Won't happen because as stated in the video, those concepts of racism are not recognized. Either you are Japanese or you are not. They are probably very aware that keeping the population of Muslims down to .05 percent stops them from trying to overtake the native population and instilling Sharia law. Good for them. 

Why would anyone want to migrate to a tiny group of islands which are already over populated?

Erudite One    519
25 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Why would anyone want to migrate to a tiny group of islands which are already over populated?

To get the f*ck away from Islam.

• Like 1

Cmonsense101    216
8 hours ago, Erudite One said:

Hmm. Japan: land of tiny resources, small dicks and desperate chicks. I do like their food and culture, but I will not marry a Japanese woman to be part of their society. Back in my college years, a fat Japanese chick was constantly hitting on me  at work and I almost had to complain to management to stop her nuisssance. My thinking was not to give her that dna upgrade she was desperately looking for her future children. Big built, good height, decent IQ and stamina between the legs are what I wish to maintain for my future children, not some Japanese compromise.

Erudite One    519
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Cmonsense101 said:

Hmm. Japan: land of tiny resources, small dicks and desperate chicks. I do like their food and culture, but I will not marry a Japanese woman to be part of their society. Back in my college years, a fat Japanese chick was constantly hitting on me  at work and I almost had to complain to management to stop her nuisssance. My thinking was not to give her that dna upgrade she was desperately looking for her future children. Big built, good height, decent IQ and stamina between the legs are what I wish to maintain for my future children, not some Japanese compromise.

No loss there. Quite sure she did just fine without you.

Edited by Erudite One