Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Edmonton terror attacks: Police officer stabbed, people struck by U-Haul

Cinnamon    22,791

A terrorism investigation is underway in Edmonton, where a police officer was stabbed and four pedestrians struck down by a fleeing U-Haul truck Saturday night.

A 30-year-old Edmonton man is in custody and police think he acted alone, but they aren’t ruling out the potential for others to be involved.

“We are urging Edmontonians to be vigilant and aware of their surroundings,” Edmonton Police Service (EPS) Chief Rod Knecht said in a 3 a.m. news conference on the attacks.

<snip>

https://globalnews.ca/news/3778722/edmonton-terror-attacks-police-stabbed-u-haul-rampage/

Erudite One    620

More from the religion of peace. Problem - reaction - solution. We wouldn't have to be constantly vigilant & aware (should always be aware regardless) of attacks if the leaders weren't so stupid going along with the Yinon plan. Send them all back. The globalist jews can't have that though.

Cinnamon    22,791

What a bunch of cowards watching this go on. Grab anything and bash that guy's head in. But everyone ran like rabbits. wtf is wrong with people? 

grav    560

The old Cinn is back!  :D  No more shill slaying?

Cinnamon    22,791
3 minutes ago, grav said:

The old Cinn is back!  :D  No more shill slaying?

No I'm a slayer in anime now. lol 

Sagd    251

Canada you get involved you ge5 charges for assault I'm not kidding 

Cinnamon    22,791
1 minute ago, Sagd said:

Canada you get involved you ge5 charges for assault I'm not kidding 

I would just have to be charged. Bad laws are made to be broken. 

Sagd    251

I here you but that's the way it is up here I've seen it at bars all over .I've intervened but I get out as soon as possible don't need the court costs or hassle 

Cinnamon    22,791
1 minute ago, Sagd said:

I here you but that's the way it is up here I've seen it at bars all over .I've intervened but I get out as soon as possible don't need the court costs or hassle 

Not allowing people to intervene when another one is getting assaulted... what does that say about the kind of social engineering that's happening?  It's human nature (or it should be!) to help when someone is down, or to at least stop the carnage if at all possible. Same thing with animal abuse. If you see it and you can do something, you should. Not the bs we have now: See something SAY something.