Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

NHS saves sperm of transgender teenagers aged 12 so they can be fathers after changing sex

Cinnamon    19,690

Adolescent boys who believe they are female are having their sperm frozen

NHS clinics are freezing the eggs of girls from the age of 16 before treatment

Critics said cash-strapped health authorities should not be spending large sums on helping transgender patients have babies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4937288/NHS-saves-sperm-transgender-teenagers.html#ixzz4uEeFWpnZ

abigfatzero    2,153

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

At that age, we don't allow you to drive, vote, drink alcohol, live on your own etc. because you are not mature enough to make the right decisions.

But, if you for some reason, think you're a girl, we will help you cut your wiener off......

Stop the bus, I wanna get off right here.....I can't take the insanity, anymore......:blink:

• Like 3

Ukshep    16,903
1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

At that age, we don't allow you to drive, vote, drink alcohol, live on your own etc. because you are not mature enough to make the right decisions.

Because someone wants messed up individuals..... Social Engineering!

• Like 2

sybdragon    1,349

IMHO, these kids should not be allowed to do this on the public's dime. If they want to transgender, that is elective. If they are saying that it's an illness and needs to be corrected, they are contradicting themselves and are confused. It's either an illness or it's not. If, as they want to claim, it is not an illness. Then this is elective medical care. Elective medical care is not paid for by the taxpayers. You have to pay for it yourself. 

With the rational they are using, people that want butt or boob implants, whether boy or girl, should be able to get them on the taxpayers dime through NHS. If this is not allowed, then transgender patients should not be able to transition on the taxpayers dime. They are not ill nor sick. It's a want, not a life threatening medical condition or a medical condition at all. 

If transgenders are allowed to save eggs and sperm on the taxpayers dime, all citizens should have access to this service. It's a new thing? Good. Lots of people might want to take advantage of that. Especially career women. I hear they are storing their eggs while they are young because the eggs have less chance of having birth defects like older eggs do. This would be fabulous for them. Cancer patients, endometriosis patients, there are some people that have to, for medical reasons, have the works removed. They should be allowed to store these genetic baby making parts with the NHS too. 

If they are not making this available to all, then NONE should have it. If the transgenders want kids later, they can pay for these procedures themselves. But the NHS should NOT be paying for them. That is sexism at it's finest. And should not be allowed. :angry:

Are transgenders the new poodles and everyone has to have one? I know some people have kids to show off and not because they want them. IMHO, the parents of the young kids have Munchausen by proxy. They are mentally ill. http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/munchausen.html

Snippet: In MBPS, an individual — usually a parent or caregiver— causes or fabricates symptoms in a child. The adult deliberately misleads others (particularly medical professionals), and may go as far as to actually cause symptoms in the child through poisoning, medication, or even suffocation. In most cases (85%), the mother is responsible for causing the illness or symptoms.

Usually, the cause of MBPS is a need for attention and sympathy from doctors, nurses, and other professionals. Some experts believe that it isn't just the attention that's gained from the "illness" of the child that drives this behavior, but also the satisfaction in deceiving individuals whom they consider to be more important and powerful than themselves.

Because the parent or caregiver appears to be so caring and attentive, often no one suspects any wrongdoing. Diagnosis is made extremely difficult due to the  ability of the parent or caregiver to manipulate doctors and induce symptoms in the child.

Often, the perpetrator is familiar with the medical profession and knowledgeable about how to bring on illness or impairment in the child. Medical personnel often overlook the possibility of MBPS because it goes against the belief that parents and caregivers would never deliberately hurt their child.

Most victims of MBPS are preschoolers (although there have been cases in kids up to 16 years old), and there are equal numbers of boys and girls.

God Man    297
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I am so glad you see this for what it is too.  Social Engineering!

sybdragon    1,349
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, God Man said:

I am so glad you see this for what it is too.  Social Engineering!

It has to be when even people that are not medical experts can see it. 

Children, if for no other reason that ethical or morally, should not be allowed to transition into the opposite sex. As a matter of fact, they should not even be allowed to touch the stuff until they are 25 year old. Why 25? Because.... :angry:

:gsbrnint:   thought 'because' was the reason didn't ya? But truthfully, the reason is because, IMHO, these kids need to be allowed to develop normally physically. As an adult, I change my mind all the time. Yes, even about life changing decisions. Big decisions that will affect my entire world. Y'all have seen my latest shift to the UBI. I was so adamant about welfare for able bodied adults up until, well a few years ago. Now I see no way around a UBI. I do not see a good future really but that is my old capitalist thinking talking. 

I think these kids should grow up and get out into the world some. Experience life before making such a life changing decision. I think they are doing these kids a disservice. And the number 1 reason....... GOD DON'T MAKE MISTAKES!!! You are what you are because God made you that way. Are we saying we know more than God? We sure are playing at being God lately. It's really sad to me. Some things are better left alone and not tampered with:girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:  

Edit: Clarifying that I am against welfare for able bodied adult. :)

Edited by sybdragon
  • Like 1

God Man    297
1 minute ago, sybdragon said:

It has to be when even people that are not medical experts can see it. 

Children, if for no other reason that ethical or morally, should not be allowed to transition into the opposite sex. As a matter of fact, they should not even be allowed to touch the stuff until they are 25 year old. Why 25? Because.... :angry:

:gsbrnint:   thought 'because' was the reason didn't ya? But truthfully, the reason is because, IMHO, these kids need to be allowed to develop normally physically. As an adult, I change my mind all the time. Yes, even about life changing decisions. Big decisions that will affect my entire world. Y'all have seen my latest shift to the UBI. I was so adamant about welfare for able bodied adults up until, well a few years ago. Now I see no way around a UBI. I do not see a good future really but that is my old capitalist thinking talking. 

I think these kids should grow up and get out into the world some. Experience life before making such a life changing decision. I think they are doing these kids a disservice. And the number 1 reason....... GOD DON'T MAKE MISTAKES!!! You are what you are because God made you that way. Are we saying we know more than God? We sure are playing at being God lately. It's really sad to me. Some things are better left alone and not tampered with:girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:  

:nodl:

Binah    87

"Some" writings on "Reincarnation" state that life is a lesson to be learned. In previous lives a person may have been of the opposite gender, and now, in this life, they are supposed to learn of the other gender.

• Like 3

Ukshep    16,903
5 minutes ago, Binah said:

"Some" writings on "Reincarnation" state that life is a lesson to be learned. In previous lives a person may have been of the opposite gender, and now, in this life, they are supposed to learn of the other gender.

Which could explain why it is happening. They wish to undo gods work right?

How do you stop human souls from learning? You obscure the lesson and remove the teacher. It's common core for the ethereal.

• Like 1

abigfatzero    2,153

Semjaza, Azazel, Androgyny & America's Apostasy into Pagan Spirituality & Sexuality

According to Dr. Peter Jones, an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church in America and Executive Director of truthxchange, androgynous (transgender/bi-sexual) priests were associated with the worship of the goddess Istar from the Sumerian age (1800 BC). Their condition was due to their,

“...devotion to Istar who herself had ‘transformed their masculinity into femininity.'”  (Androgyny: The Pagan Sexual Ideal, Dr. Jones, truthxchange)

The androgynous Ishtar required androgynous priests to function as "her" temple priests (shaman)  who engendered demonic abhorrence in others:

"…the fearful respect they provoked is to be sought in their otherness, their position between myth and reality, and their divine-demonic ability to transgress boundaries.”

The Baal-Astarte (Astoreth) nature religions of ancient Canaan appear to maintain a similar view of spirituality and obscene sexuality. The goddess Anat (Astarte) preserves many of the characteristics of Istar. Like the Syrian goddess Cybele, Anat is headstrong and submits to no one. She/he is androgynous, being both young and nubile but also a bearded soldier:

"She thus symbolizes the mystical union, which was celebrated by her worshipers as a ritual enactment of the hieros gamos [sacred spiritual marriage]. The Old Testament gives some indication that Canaanite religion included homosexual androgyny, against which Israel was constantly put on guard." (Jones)

Beginning with the Babylonian mystery religion in the post-flood world, as with all mystery religions and occult secret societies around the world, the highest stage of enlightenment/illumination is achieved through the internalization,

"... of duality and the equilibrium between opposing forces –  good and evil, active and passive. male and female. This concept is symbolically represented by the horned, hermaphrodite god Baphomet."  It is also represented in "alchemical symbolism with Alchemical Androgynes such as Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner." (The Agenda Behind Bruce Jenner's Transformation, Vigilant Citizen)

http://patriotsandliberty.com/lindas-latest/2015/6/9/semjaza-azazel-americas-apostasy-into-pagan-spirituality-sexuality

The Agenda Behind Bruce Jenner’s Transformation

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-agenda-behind-bruce-jenners-transformation/

Deadly Star

The Mystery of Solomon's Seal Revealed

In the earliest traditions the hexagram () therefore represents the Primal Androgyne, a two-sexed unitary being. In India, this concept was reflected in the Hindu god Ardhanarisvara, who is represented with a left female half and a right male half, [5]. The hexagram () evolved from the primitive symbol of this deity, a bisected square standing on end like a diamond, consisting of two triangles sharing a common base. These two triangles were recombined in a different format to make the male/female hexagram () or six-pointed star. And the reason for the adoption of this symbolism? Because Jewish mystical tradition, derived as we have seen from oriental occultism and gnosticism, viewed their 'Jehovah' as an androgyne too, ascribing his/her name to a compound of Yah (yod) and the pre-Hebraic name of Eve, Havah or Hawah, rendered hé-waw-hé which they claimed was the origin of the Tetragrammaton, YHWH - hwhy.

http://nccg.org/lev20111023.html

The star of your god Remphan/Rephan..............Saturn/Satan

http://biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm

Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,361
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

They don't particularly want these people, they want to use them as examples to make people sheeple think gender is a choice.

Because if they can convince the moron sheeple that gender is a mere surgical choice, it's a slice of the elephant sliver along the journey toward convincing said morons that a chip is also a mere choice and in a few decades, their own consciousness implanted into a biologically compatible organism enhanced with technology upgrades, is also a choice, which they can have merely if they agree to work in some factory for minimum wage servicing the robots which have put all the rest of their family out of work, so they can buy bread and other luxuries for their biologically related dependant organisms.

Isn't it wonderful, this whole future thing. Luckily, our technology will be controlled by benevolent, altruistic and wise people who look after our best interests 24/7 because none of them will be psychopaths, at all, in any way whatsoever. 

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 2