Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

Tillerson says U.S. in contact with N. Korea over possible nuclear talks: report

Cinnamon    19,952

BEIJING, Sept. 30 (Yonhap) -- The United States is probing to find out whether North Korea is willing to hold talks on giving up its nuclear weapons, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has been quoted as saying.

"We are probing. We have lines of communication with Pyongyang," AFP quoted the U.S. diplomat as saying.

His remarks came shortly after he met Chinese President Xi Jinping and other Chinese officials in Beijing.

"We are not in a dark situation, a blackout. We have a couple, three channels open to Pyongyang," Tillerson added, according to the report.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/09/30/0301000000AEN20170930004500315.html

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,412

RT had a story a few days ago on an NK delegation arriving in Moscow.

Things seem to be afoot.

I wonder what log has loosened, because overtly nothing has changed.

And at the end of the day, what has been achieved by all of this needless fuss.

I can't help thinking it's a compromise involving the Kurds and NK.

Ostensibly separated but in the NWO connected.

Which if it pans out, should tell we who aren't sheeple, a whole heck of a lot about the real alliances, on all sides.

• Like 2

Ukshep    17,133
2 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Which if it pans out, should tell we who aren't sheeple, a whole heck of a lot about the real alliances, on all sides.

Very possible that we may get some news that makes us scratch our heads in disbelief..

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,412
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Very possible that we may get some news that makes us scratch out heads in disbelief..

Well, makes the idiot moronic foolish sheeple scratch their concrete-filled heads. 

We'll just get that emotican out and nod, like this:

:nodl:

And maybe say baaaaa a few times, just cos we can.

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

COBO Member    2,822

Well, there's a joint training exercise sched'd (loosely) around 10/20 involving the Reagan task force and the RoK navy. So stand by.

• Like 2

Eve    249
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Very possible that we may get some news that makes us scratch our heads in disbelief..

Calm before the storm.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ukshep    17,133
39 minutes ago, Eve said:

Calm before the storm.

They've moved into geopolitics more. Hard to keep track of plays when one does not know enough about the other world leaders. And pawns outside of the US. This is my issue right now. It seems like a calm. But there are moves being made. It's just less visible.

COBO Member    2,822
40 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They've moved into geopolitics more. Hard to keep track of plays when one does not know enough about the other world leaders. And pawns outside of the US. This is my issue right now. It seems like a calm. But there are moves being made. It's just less visible.

Just like the Cuban missile crisis. The naval blockade was in place and we came closer to a nuke war then, than ever before or since. But it was the secret backdoor negotiations that brought us back from the brink.

• Like 1

Eve    249
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Isn't that the definition of "calm before the storm"? That, for the observer, everything seems really quiet and calm while out of view the storm is building and brewing... I just say this because things have become very eased and terse. Meanwhile, the assurances that are being given are like that line from Guardian's of the Galaxy, "they wanted to eat you! But I wouldn't let them!" I mean, that's nice and all, but wasn't really aware that was something to be concerned about. Not in a dark situation, because not in a blackout, still have lines open ... three, probing. This language suggests progress isn't being made, otherwise they'd pepper their talk with positive indicators - akin to how Trump said his phone conversations went with the Mexico and Australian leaders. It's funny how aspects of psychology resemble physics, but "will power" seems to be a limited asset within our bodies. And, as things have been picking up in momentum, it's likely that we're right at the boiling point. Despite these open lines of communication, like you said, geopolitics and ground movement are full steam. 

The cynic in me says there probably isn't much the US gov can offer NK to get them to back down, short of a full military removal of the area and reinstating trade. Meaning these channels are open so the NK can hear the US beg or vise-versa, maybe they're both hoping for the same thing. Imagine leaking that later? 

On an unrelated note, anyone know why a military helicopter, rather than normal police, would be circling a nearby neighborhood? Asking for a friend... 😬 Earlier there was also an old looking military plane that flew by real low. But it said on radar that it was a small KLM plane - even though it was dark green and didn't match the photo provided. It's not really weather for casual flying. '^^

• Like 1

apache54    4,165

With China announcing the closing of 120 business in NK that probably will dry up MOST of the illegal cash flow that keeps NK afloat and so they feel they have Kim over a barrel and he will bend to their wishes, IF this does not work, then all options are on the table, KIM, will either barter or attack! we will see!

coco    347

One day after Rex Tillerson revealed for the first time that the US has been in direct - if secret - contact with the government of North Korea over its missile and nuclear tests, a stunning revelation considering that administration officials have until this point insisted that there has been only limited, indirect contact between the White House and the Kim regime,  Trump, in his latest Sunday morning tirade, tweeted his Secretary of State to effectively stop negotiating with "Little Rocket Man" and to save his energy as Save your energy as Trump will "do what has to be done."

"I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man... Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-01/trump-tells-tillerson-stop-negotiating-little-rocket-man-well-do-what-has-be-done

• Like 1