Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

Penn State Prof: Believing in Hard Work is White Ideology and Racist

Cinnamon    19,682

This is the crap they are teaching kids these days.

A Pennsylvania State University professor recently wrote working hard was part of the white ideology and is therefore racist.

Pennsylvania State University-Brandywine professor Angela Putman recently asserted in an academic paper that the notion “if I work hard, I can be successful” is merely a product of white ideology, reports Campus Reform.

Angela Putman conducted a study to critique and examine “ideologies within college students’ discourse that are foundational to whiteness.” Her resulting conclusion published on Thursday was that “meritocracy”, or the belief that people should rise based on the fruits of their own labor, is a “white ideology.” In her mind, this “white ideology” is unfortunately widely accepted in academia.

But, Professor Putman argues that professors can change this “ideology” by teaching students “how racism and whiteness function in various contexts, the powerful influence of systems and institutions, and the pervasiveness of whiteness ideologies within the United States.”

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/penn-state-prof-believing-hard-work-white-ideology-racist/

So what's her alternative? Sit on your butt and good things will come to you? I guess in a Marxist world, they believe that. But soon, they will run out of everyone else's money to support these useless eaters. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

God Man    293

At least it is college and only people who want to take her class, but still disgusting.  The white priviledge thing seems like just another tool the elite use through people like her to divide and confuse people.  So sick of this type of brain fxckery being accepted in our society.

• Like 1

Picklesnout    213

Sit in front of an empty stove and say, "Give me heat!"  Hmmm...

Now chop wood and build a fire. You warm yet?

So.. How in the world is THAT racist?..It is just practical and real!

But..ok just don't tell me I can't do stuff if I want to.

• Like 3

phxsparks    673

I know a lot of people who are not white.  Many are a hard working lot determined to make a better life for themselves and their family's.

I call bullsh*t on this Professor who thinks this has something to do with white privilege.

What these cretins are trying to normalize is;  "being unproductive is as good as being productive".

What they are too uneducated to understand is that in ancient tribal times, those who did not work basically would starve to death.

Pure BS    :D

• Like 1

Cinnamon    19,682

haha This is just mind boggling. Working hard is White Privilege... it can't get much more ridiculous. But every time I say that, it does.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    19,682
1 hour ago, God Man said:

At least it is college and only people who want to take her class, but still disgusting.  The white priviledge thing seems like just another tool the elite use through people like her to divide and confuse people.  So sick of this type of brain fxckery being accepted in our society.

It's probably elsewhere, we just haven't heard about all of it yet. I'm disgusted with all of them. 

DarkKnightNomeD    1,886
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

haha This is just mind boggling. Working hard is White Privilege... it can't get much more ridiculous. But every time I say that, it does.

Curb your white privilege...

lol :happy:

Cinnamon    19,682
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Curb your white privilege...

lol :happy:

Yay, I don't have to work hard anymore. My bills will pay themselves, I hope it can write checks and make bank deposits, too. Think of all that extra time I'll have to protest... White Privilege. 

• Like 1

phxsparks    673
42 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yay, I don't have to work hard anymore. My bills will pay themselves, I hope it can write checks and make bank deposits, too. Think of all that extra time I'll have to protest... White Privilege. 

No, the desire is for the goober-mint to pay the bills because the whiners exist. Then no worries. 

This is why Obama was elected.  So a person no matter their race can live comfortably without producing a damn thing.  No work and no labor.

This is actually what much of the hell raising is all about.

Some people expect to live for free and not produce anything other than "You tube" videos about how they are being oppressed by whitey. 

Peckerwoods are holding me down. Yanno?

abigfatzero    2,150

We should not have to work, we, should be supported and taken care of by the privileged whites.

It is their privilege to work hard and support us.

Therefore, hard work is white privilege, we, are allowing them to work for us.

Get back to work, slave...........

sybdragon    1,349

:laughtoomuch:  Dumbass. 

You are fired professor. You are exercising your 'white privilege' by working and teaching kids and therefore are a white racist hypocrite and we can not hire racists to teach the kids. Our school policy.

If you decided to apply for another job somewhere and we are called for a recommendation, It will be in your records that you were the best white racist teacher we had. You taught the kids by example and by practicing what you teach. Her highest accomplishment while at the college was preparing the students NOT to work because it was racist and 'white privileged'. The college is proud to be non racist and helps all their employees stand by their beliefs and work ethics. We wish her all the best in her belief and work ethnic that  'working is white privilege'. 

• Like 1