Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

"They Won't Know What Hit Them" Shocking Undercover Footage Exposes Antifa's "Premeditated" Violence

Ukshep    20,107

What happens when two guys infiltrate Antifa, live amongst them for weeks, and take part in their deeply rooted tactics of disruption and violence?

Ukshep    20,107
3 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

MSM is complicit.   May they not rest in peace.

May they burn in the fires of hell!

Automan63    2,188
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

What happens when two guys infiltrate Antifa, live amongst them for weeks, and take part in their deeply rooted tactics of disruption and violence?

The pendulum swings back and forth, it has for multiple decades.

when Oblowme was in office for 8 years the pendulum swung far far past “left” and went full communist.

when the pendulum fully gains momentum back the other way, it’ll be powered by a booster rocket and have a sledge hammer on the front.

If the communists don’t like the way things are going now, they haven’t really even experienced real “push back” yet. Operative word is “yet”.........

Siddrix    1,032

Does Fake news and Fake Government support Fake Terrorists?

Do I even have to ask...  :gumface:

Groove    1,943
4 hours ago, Automan63 said:

The pendulum swings back and forth, it has for multiple decades.

when Oblowme was in office for 8 years the pendulum swung far far past “left” and went full communist.

when the pendulum fully gains momentum back the other way, it’ll be powered by a booster rocket and have a sledge hammer on the front.

If the communists don’t like the way things are going now, they haven’t really even experienced real “push back” yet. Operative word is “yet”.........

Hoorah!!!! WOLVERINES!!!!!!!  

Automan63    2,188
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

hey hey ho ho MSM has GOT to go! Cut your cable now! 

Already done. They can take their “carriage fees” and shove em 

Im investigating/experimenting with different streaming services for about the last three weeks. 

Comcast got their walking papers. (Except internet because in my town, there simply is no other choice)

Cinnamon    22,993
5 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Already done. They can take their “carriage fees” and shove em 

Im investigating/experimenting with different streaming services for about the last three weeks. 

Comcast got their walking papers. (Except internet because in my town, there simply is no other choice)

I just stream what I want online. It's not the latest and greatest stuff, but most of it puts me to sleep anyway, so boring. lol  I've started reading more. 

Automan63    2,188
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I just stream what I want online. It's not the latest and greatest stuff, but most of it puts me to sleep anyway, so boring. lol  I've started reading more. 

Reading is basically all I do for entertainment. 

My investigations/experiments are to keep the others in my house happy. I’d just as soon not have a tv.

Cinnamon    22,993
Just now, Automan63 said:

Reading is basically all I do for entertainment. 

My investigations/experiments are to keep the others in my house happy. I’d just as soon not have a tv.

Yeah, I know that a lot would like to cut it all out, but there are others in the house who don't get exactly how damaging these people really are.  One bite at a time when eatin' a shit sammich, I say!  lol