Jump to content
  • Sign Up
periclymenoides

Puerto Rico -- Can you hear me now?!

Recommended Posts

LOL The first thing I'd be doing is figuring out how to make a cup of coffee. That would be a super luxury in that kind of situation. And some food. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL The first thing I'd be doing is figuring out how to make a cup of coffee. That would be a super luxury in that kind of situation. And some food. 

It's good to see you back in anime.   Now where'd we put that bubblegum?

:smiley_flowers:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

It's good to see you back in anime.   Now where'd we put that bubblegum?

:smiley_flowers:

It's baack. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Everyone has the wrong priorities! This proves that!

This is messed up on many different levels.  Its as though these people are worshiping the radio gods.

I think a planetary return to the 1950's, 60's, 70,s would be in order.

Eliminate cell phones completely.  Unless its for public safety of course.

Human interaction is at a very low point.  People text with others and think they have a relationship.  How weird is that?

It tells me how fragile the human mind is and how easy it is to upset the order of things.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, phxsparks said:

Eliminate cell phones completely.

A good first step would be to make them 18+ devices. No cell phone usage until you are of age. Then you must pass a test.

Bad idea probably But I think children should be protected from tech until they are old enough to grasp the test part which teaches them dangers, problems and how not to be. Face in phone etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A good first step would be to make them 18+ devices. No cell phone usage until you are of age. Then you must pass a test.

Bad idea probably But I think children should be protected from tech until they are old enough to grasp the test part which teaches them dangers, problems and how not to be. Face in phone etc.

It turned the masses into robots 

they drive down the road staring into a phone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.