Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Support the f**king truth or f**k off!

Ukshep    19,880

This is a message to all those out there in the alt media spectrum. Stop running a business and start saving the world. Or get the f**k out of the way.

They need us. No more games. Or else.

Easton    26

You're right Shep. It's time for us to stop talking and take the steps to make an actual change. The next step is for us to get together in real life and start doing anything other than talking about it. I feel like most of us are waiting for someone else the take the lead. We could be that lead. Let's get it going.

apache54    4,822

well you have to have leaders in all the areas and they have to be connected to each other and start banding the people together, but you will have to be very careful as it will be viewed by feds as fanatical and thus listed as a bad group!

Ukshep    19,880
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

well you have to have leaders in all the areas and they have to be connected to each other and start banding the people together, but you will have to be very careful as it will be viewed by feds as fanatical and thus listed as a bad group!

There was a time when unspoken agreements and a simple nod for something better would have done. But money talks..

apache54    4,822
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

There was a time when unspoken agreements and a simple nod for something better would have done. But money talks..

YUP!! and it is mostly bad monies that are talking!!

Quiet Storm    932

I'm in the lead in my neck of the woods!!!   I phuckin Roll Hard!!! With words and deeds,  I'm on the FRONT LINES battling with everything at my disposal, sometimes I have to fight alone, with no ammo, and without a supply line,  but I continue on anyway.

I talk the talk, but I also WALK THE WALK!!!   

Uncle Thanky    1,150
2 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

I'm in the lead in my neck of the woods!!!   I phuckin Roll Hard!!! With words and deeds,  I'm on the FRONT LINES battling with everything at my disposal, sometimes I have to fight alone, with no ammo, and without a supply line,  but I continue on anyway.

And you are not alone!

Easton    26
3 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Tell me how you are walking the walk? I'm only asking because I'm at the point where I'm going to start taking action. I'm just not sure what that action is yet. Any advice would be appreciated.

apache54    4,822
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

and let me fix that because your post has dual meaning. You just do not realize!

I said what i meant "MONIES" from the bad group they have it to spend on ALL the propaganda, TV shows, MSM, and movies!! yes i get it!!

apache54    4,822
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

and let me fix that because your post has dual meaning. You just do not realize!

so how can my quote be changed from MONIES to MOVIES? because a quote is NOT supposed to be altered?

Ukshep    19,880
7 minutes ago, Easton said:

Tell me how you are walking the walk? I'm only asking because I'm at the point where I'm going to start taking action. I'm just not sure what that action is yet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Make your voice heard. If a man shows visibly and fights for what is right. Others will see. A ripple. You could change one mans life and that man could go on to be in a position of power. And you will have been one of the notches in his learning and you will have helped in him becoming someone that will actually do right by you.

Everything helps. But most sit silently.

Ukshep    19,880
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

so how can my quote be changed from MONIES to MOVIES? because a quote is NOT supposed to be altered?

Ah be grumpy then. Was only trying to show you something.