Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
slacker

Think I'm tracked/followed/tagged.

slacker    2

Hello all, I believe I'm being tracked. I have strange instances of people I know from the past and present being in places they most likely wouldn't be, like a location which would be very unlikely. I've thought of my car being tracked but I also travel by bus or train, I've even done this without any devices like a cell phone to know I can be tracked and still it happens. This doesn't happen all the time but is beyond the realms of paranoia, It's like I'm tagged, tracked or something. Or something on my person like a chip, I don't what material it would be made, probably a metal of some kind. This might sound crazy but tried a metal detector over my body and got a buzz around my head and abdomen, my head area possibly because of my teeth but my abdomen area is beyond me. I was wondering to see a private doctor and get an Xray. If what I'm saying is true who could do this, I lead an ordinary life  and don't have any enemies.

Thanks, Your thoughts please.

Edited by slacker
  • Like 1

Ukshep    17,196

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

Easton    26

Do you have specific instances in which you can justify the feelings that you have? Or is this just a feeling you've been getting. Maybe you could document what's happening. I'd be interested to see more about it.

CGK    2,586

Have you gotten any fillings in your teeth lately?

Tooth located gps person tracking and location method and apparatus

Abstract
An apparatus and method for remotely and monitoring the location of a person through a microchip mounted in a tooth of a person which communicates by a communication link to a Global Positioning System to obtain geographic location information relating to the physical location of a person, and by another communication link to a remote tracking device to obtain the geographic information to determine and provide an indication of the physical location of a person. The microchip is disposed in a cavity formed in a tooth of a person which is filled with dental filling material to fix the microchip in the tooth.

• Like 2

slacker    2

Well, instances as in I could a few hundred miles away from my home town and I'll see someone I know, maybe not personally, or people I've never met and just wierd things, one instance was someone call me by my first name and I know they didn't know me. By the time I realized they had called me by my first name it was too late they were gone. This has happened for a number of years now and I just get a sense when something isn't quite  right. I know it sounds far fetch but this has happened too many times. This also happens in my car like I'm being followed, I've took my car pretty much apart to try and find a tracking but nothing, but like I said earlier I sometimes don't take my car or a cell to prove to myself I'm not paranoid.

AztlanRising    357

Welcome to the Forum! And welcome to the club of getting tracked! Are you getting tracked in reality? You'd better hope you're dangerous enough to the status quo that you are!

Blue list is for babies!! :blueguy::baby::blueguy:

You wanna be at the TOP OF THE REDLIST!! :angry:

• Haha 1

LuckyBolt    1,179

The ethers are speaking to you.  When people show up in your life, it's for a reason.  Listen and pay attention to what's going on around you.  Your senses are being tested and awakened, and you are being given a puzzle to figure out.  

This has been happening to me as well.  And now that I've opened my senses, I have been experiencing and noticing more "signs."  The signs that come to me actually have been business cards placed on the ground for me to find.  I will be talking about something to someone and then a card shows up at a random time soon after that was referring to the same exact subject being spoken about.

Embrace it. Open up.

• Like 1