Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

Breaking free from the cycle!

Ukshep    17,194

We sit among snakes. Each with venom that can wound. They hiss and writhe over your soul. Conforming your mind into a carefully designed narrative of left vs right, drama and gossip, rumor and psychic warfare.

People are trapped on specific forums, Those forums that openly worship Hiram Abiff and the phoenix and lucifer, They show the alignment. And they all work together. The alt right media spectrum is controlled by this group. They tussle with other groups and sometimes they align.

But at the core it is the masons vs the jews.

Glp bans alex jones unless it fits with what they want. Alex jones does the same. They pass like ships in the night guarded from one another unless they can use what the other society pushes for their own sick narratives.

They agree in places of power on things that we get no choice over. Anything that matters brings both sides together because it helps further the ultimate goal of control.

The politicians have lines in the sand between factions. They will never expose the other to any real degree of threat for it would expose them.

And endlessly we all repeat and rinse the same narratives, being corralled like sheep once again only this time in paddocks we entered of our choice.

And we sit asking ourselves again. Why? What can we do? Alas there is only one way. And I care not if it is I or you or someone unknown to us that does it. But someone must pull all the peoples of the forum world together and eradicate the evil controllers that are changing society and creating psychopaths online and using these individuals to pull of false flags with personalized patsies.

The people getting paid thousands on forums and news sites to do these things need to start coming forward before they are exploded into nothingness by the word of someone more powerful than them and I.

I am sick and f**king tired of a repetitive cycle of endless moaning. The solutions are easy. It could all be fixed in a week but that is not talk one can ever discuss therefore you are left with few choices. One of which is awakening the awakened from the narcissistic induced coma of death that controls and destroys them from the inside out for the grandiose global agenda of chaos.

People are being attacked on a national level with devices and weapons you can only dream about. That is why what is happening is happening, The controllers are making sure nothing is told.

When you take every free thinking individual and you give them only one outlet. The internet. And you corral them into a pen of your own design. It becomes incredibly easy to make sure nothing ever changes. That nothing ever goes off route or ruins your plan.

These forums have more meaning than you think. Take out all the controlled forums and you save the world. You disrupt and eradicate the easy path for the elite. Then they will have to start working hard. And they will start making larger and larger mistakes until we have decapitated the false prophets of the world. Until we have eradicated the beliefs of satan and all they envelop.

Death to the elite, Death to satan, Death to every enemy of god. To all 4 corners of the world. May I strike them spiritually in the heart, piercing them like a blade so that they bleed out all at once. For their hearts to shrivel and the blackness to be revealed.

I AM DONE WITH THESE PEOPLE. THESE ANIMALS. I've been playing nice. Now I tear them limb from spiritual and psychological limb.

Torn Asunder. Are you an evil one? Do you feel it as you read this? Do you feel the prickle on your left side. I'm pickle rick motherf**ker. I never even named you. Because you are worthless. I guess you should have tried to impress me!

Edited by Ukshep
Spelling
  • Like 1

Cmonsense101    216
37 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We sit among snakes. Each with venom that can wound. They hiss and writhe over your soul. Conforming your mind into a carefully designed narrative of left vs right, drama and gossip, rumor and psychic warfare.

People are trapped on specific forums, Those forums that openly worship Hiram Abiff and the phoenix and lucifer, They show the alignment. And they all work together. The alt right media spectrum is controlled by this group. They tussle with other groups and sometimes they align.

Glp bans alex jones unless it fits with what they want. Alex jones does the same. They pass like ships in the night guarded from one another unless they can use what the other society pushes for their own sick narratives.

They agree in places of power on things that we get no choice over. Anything that matters brings both sides together because it helps further the ultimate goal of control.

The politicians have lines in the sand between factions. They will never expose the other to any real degree of threat for it would expose them.

And endlessly we all repeat and rinse the same narratives, being corralled like sheep once again only this time in paddocks we entered of our choice.

And we sit asking ourselves again. Why? What can we do? Alas there is only one way. And I care not if it is I or you or someone unknown to us that does it. But someone must pull all the peoples of the forum world together and eradicate the evil controllers that are changing society and creating psychopaths online and using these individuals to pull of false flags with personalized patsies.

The people getting paid thousands on forums and news sites to do these things need to start coming forward before they are exploded into nothingness by the word of someone more powerful than them and I.

I am sick and f**king tired of a repetitive cycle of endless moaning. The solutions are easy. It could all be fixed in a week but that is not talk one can ever discuss therefore you are left with few choices. One of which is awakening the awakened from the narcissistic induced coma of death that control and destroys them from the inside out for the grander global agenda of chaos.

People are being attacked on a national level with devices and weapons you can only dream about. That is why what is happening is happening, The controllers making sure nothing is told.

When you take every free thinking individual and you give them only one outlet. The internet. And you corral them into a pen of your own design. It becomes incredibly easy to make sure nothing ever changes. That nothing ever goes off route or ruins your plan.

These forums have more meaning than you think. Take out all the controlled forums and you save the world. You disrupt and eradicate the easy path for the elite. Then they will have to start working hard. And they will start making larger and larger mistakes until we have decapitated the false prophets of the world. Until we have eradicated the beliefs of satan and all they envelop.

Death to the elite, Death to satan, Death to every enemy of god. To all 4 corners of the world. May I strike them spiritually in the heart, piercing them like a blade so that they bleed out all at once. For their hearts to shrivel and the blackness to be revealed.

I AM DONE WITH THESE PEOPLE. THESE ANIMALS. I've been playing nice. Now I tear them limb from spiritual and psychological limb.

Torn Asunder. Are you an evil one? Do you feel it as you read this? Do you feel the prickle on your left side. I'm pickle rick motherf**ker. I never even named you. Because you are worthless. I guess you should have tried to impress me!

Dear shep, I saw the title of this thread and I was like "dang". Is it a sign for something or just a mere coincidence? This very morning I was really sicken tired of a cycle that has been going on in my life on a personal level for so long. I have been looking for an answer for decades not just for me but also for others like me to no avail. Sometimes it even feels like may be the Lord does not want me to find the answer for my own good and I am supposed to stop looking for it. How do you keep on going thru a difficult path called "life" even when you see no hope of making the journey any easier? 

Ukshep    17,194
1 minute ago, Cmonsense101 said:

Dear shep, I saw the title of this thread and I was like "dang". Is it a sign for something or just a mere coincidence? This very morning I was really sicken tired of a cycle that has been going on in my life on a personal level for so long. I have been looking for an answer for decades not just for me but also for others like me to no avail. Sometimes it even feels like may be the Lord does not want me to find the answer for my own good and I am supposed to stop looking for it. How do you keep on going thru a difficult path called "life" even when you see no hope of making the journey any easier? 

Simple: If you don't. Who will? You owe it to yourself. To your heart. To all the beauty that has ever been created in the universe to do what you have to do to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Not because it is easy, or fun. But because inside you know it's the right thing to do. Never give up.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I am sick and f**king tired of a repetitive cycle of endless moaning. The solutions are easy. It could all be fixed in a week but that is not talk one can ever discuss therefore you are left with few choices. One of which is awakening the awakened from the narcissistic induced coma of death that controls and destroys them from the inside out for the grandiose global agenda of chaos.

People are being attacked on a national level with devices and weapons you can only dream about. That is why what is happening is happening, The controllers are making sure nothing is told.

So what do you want to talk about now?

Ukshep    17,194
11 hours ago, evilhomer237 said:

All is temporary, all must end eventually.

I hope it does!

Picklesnout    260

This is the land of straw dogs, everything is temporary.

It is challenging to care too much, when you see the nature of it all. 

I persist for small pleasures. The particular color inside a flower, never seen before or since my eyes. The feel of night air. Maybe easing the journey of another soul. Sometimes letting others feel needed and useful as they care for me.

My biggest call is making something beautiful in this world, that recalls beauty to someones heart. All this stuff will pass from being on this plane, me included.

Until then, chop wood. Carry water.

• Like 1