Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

FBI Official Confirms Receipt of Criminal Referrals of Planned Parenthood

Cinnamon    20,036

The FBI’s assistant director of the Office of Congressional Affairs has sent a letter to the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, informing him the agency is in receipt of the committee’s criminal referrals of Planned Parenthood and its partners in the fetal tissue procurement industry.

“We can confirm the Criminal Investigative Division (CID) of FBI Headquarters received your referrals and sent them to the relevant FBI field offices for review and whatever action is deemed appropriate,” the FBI’s Gregory Brower writes to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA).

The letter, dated June 19, 2017, was never publicized by the Judiciary Committee and is located in the correspondence section of its website:

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/28/fbi-official-confirms-receipt-criminal-referrals-planned-parenthood/

Copy of the letter is at the link above. 

• Like 1

askakido    325

That should show up in the Clerk of the Senate's record of the actions of the Senate.  Is it?  Its too late at night for me to check.

Ukshep    17,197

reading this just sends shivers up my spine. I guess it bothers me so to think about them harvesting babies for parts..... Sick of this type of shit happening!