Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

San Juan mayor: 'I am begging, begging anyone who can hear us to save us from dying'

Cinnamon    20,036

The mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico, sharply rebuked the Trump administration's efforts to aid the island in the wake of Hurricane Maria, and delivered an emotional plea to "anyone who can hear us to save us all."

"I will do what I never thought I was going to do. I am begging, begging anyone who can hear us to save us from dying. If anybody out there is listening to us, we are dying, and you are killing us with the inefficiency," Carmen Yulín Cruz said on Friday. 

Cruz's plea comes as Puerto Ricans struggle to recover from the devastating impacts of Maria, after the storm slammed into the island nine days ago, leaving its millions of residents without power. 

Aid has been slow to arrive to residents on the island, who are in increasingly dire need of food, water and medicine. 

The Trump administration has come under fierce scrutiny from Puerto Ricans and lawmakers for not helping the U.S. territory quickly enough. 

<snip>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/353163-san-juan-mayor-i-am-begging-begging-anyone-who-can-hear-us-to

• Like 1

JayDee    1,062

Trump used the excuse that it's a big ocean between here and Puerto Rico. Too bad they don't need regime change over there, ships would have arrived in no time.  

• Like 3

Ukshep    17,196

People in well developed nations can't even help themselves up off the couch. What chance do these people have!

• Like 3

COBO Member    2,838

How many here remember back when they were killing our people stationed at Rooseveldt Roads? Not many, I'm guessing. 51st state, my dyin' ass!

Mehitable    1,328

There are some disasters that you just can't fix.  This is going to take a LONG TIME.  The entire 3rd world liberal run bankrupt island was devastated.  There's no power grid left.  They're in the middle of the ocean.  What is Trump supposed to do - tow it to Florida?

• Like 3

God Man    384
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

People in well developed nations can't even help themselves up off the couch. What chance do these people have!

I am off the couch.

Cinnamon    20,036

This is an interesting article about Puerto Rico and the IRS from 2006

IRS EXPOSED: IRS IS A PRIVATELY OWNED PUERTO RICAN TRUST.

This memorandum will be construed to comply with provisions necessary to establish presumed fact (Rule 301, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and attending State rules) should interested parties fail to rebut any given allegation or matter of law addressed herein. The position will be construed as adequate to meet requirements of judicial notice, thus preserving fundamental law. Matters addressed herein, if not rebutted, will be construed to have general application. A true and correct copy of this Public Notice is on file with and available for inspection at the newspaper responsible for publishing the instrument as legal notice. The memorandum addresses the character of the Internal Revenue Service and other agencies of the Department of the Treasury, and legal application of the Internal Revenue Code.

1. IRS Identity & Principal of Interest

In 1953, the Internal Revenue Service was created by the stroke of a pen when the Secretary of the Treasury changed the name of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (T.O. No. 150-29, G.M. Humphrey, Secretary of the Treasury, July 9, 1953). However, no congressional or presidential authorization for making this change has been located, so the source of authority had to originate elsewhere. Research to which IRS officials have acquiesced suggests that the Secretary exercised his authority as trustee of Puerto Rico Trust #62 (Internal Revenue) (see 31 USC § 1321), and as will be demonstrated, the Secretary does, in fact, operate as Secretary of the Treasury, Puerto Rico.

The solid link between the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of the Treasury, Puerto Rico, was first published in the September 1995 issue of Veritas Magazine, based on research by William Cooper and Wayne Bentson, both of Arizona. In October, a criminal complaint was filed in the office of W. A. Drew Edmondson, attorney general for Oklahoma, against an Enid-based revenue officer, and in the time since, IRS principals have failed to refute the allegation that IRS is an agency of the Department of Treasury, Puerto Rico. In November, criminal complaints were filed simultaneously with the grand jury for the United States district court for the District of Northern Oklahoma, Tulsa, and the office of Attorney General Edmondson, and both the office of the United States Attorney and IRS principals have yet to rebut the allegations in that instance (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA vs. Kenney F. Moore, et al, 95 CR-129C).

By consulting the index for Chapter 3, Title 31 of the United States Code, one finds that IRS and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are not listed as agencies of the United States Department of the Treasury. The fact that Congress never created a “Bureau of Internal Revenue” is confirmed by publication in the Federal Register at 36 F.R. 849-890 [C.B. 1971 – 1,698], 36 F.R. 11946 [C.B. 1971 – 2,577], and 37 F.R. 489-490; and in Internal Revenue Manual 1100 at 1111.2.

Implications are condemning both to IRS and third parties who knowingly participate in IRS-initiated scams: No legitimate authority resides in or emanates from an office which was not legitimately created and/or ordained either by state or national constitutions or by legislative enactment. See variously, United States v. Germane, 99 U.S. 508 (1879), Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425, 441, 6 S.Ct. 1121 (1866), etc., dating to Pope v. Commissioner, 138 F.2d 1006, 1009 (6th Cir. 1943); where the state is concerned, the most recent corresponding decision was State v. Pinckney, 276 N.W.2d 433, 436 (Iowa 1979).

Another direct evidence of the fraud is found at 27 CFR § 1, which prescribes basic requirements for securing permits under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act. The problem here is that Congress promulgated the Act in 1935, and the same year, the United States Supreme Court declared the Act unconstitutional. Administration of the Act was subsequently moved offshore to Puerto Rico, along with the Federal Alcohol Administration, and operation eventually merged with the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Puerto Rico, which until 1938, along with the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Philippines, created by the Philippines provisional government via Philippines Trust #2 (internal revenue) (see 31 USC § 1321 for listing of Philippines Trust #2 (internal revenue)), administered the China Trade Act (licensing & revenue collection relating to opium, cocaine & citric wines). This line will be resumed after examining additional evidences concerning IRS and Commissioner of Internal Revenue authority.

Further verification that IRS does not have lawful authority in the several States is found in the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules, beginning on page 751 of the 1995 Index volume to the Code of Federal Regulations. It will be found that there are no regulations supportive of 26 USC §§ 7621, 7801, 7802 & 7803 (these statute listings are absent from the table). In other words, no regulations have been published in the Federal Register, extending authority to the several States and the population at large, (1) to establish revenue districts within the several States, (2) extending authority of the Department of the Treasury [Puerto Rico] to the several States, (3) giving authority to the Commissioner of Internal Revenue and assistants within the several States, or (4) extending authority of any other Department of Treasury personnel to the several States.

Authority of the Internal Revenue Service, via the Commissioner of Internal Revenue, is convoluted in regulations, but makes an amount of sense by citing various regulations pertaining to the Service and application of the Commissioner’s authority. General procedural rules at 26 CFR § 601.101(a) provide a beginning-point:

<snip>

http://mystrangemind.com/2006/08/irs-exposed-irs-is-privately-owned.html

I remember reading about this connection before, but had almost forgotten about it. True? If so, I hope that place was flattened by winds and flooded beyond recognition and all their files destroyed. 

• Like 4

God Man    384
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is an interesting article about Puerto Rico and the IRS from 2006

IRS EXPOSED: IRS IS A PRIVATELY OWNED PUERTO RICAN TRUST.

This memorandum will be construed to comply with provisions necessary to establish presumed fact (Rule 301, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and attending State rules) should interested parties fail to rebut any given allegation or matter of law addressed herein. The position will be construed as adequate to meet requirements of judicial notice, thus preserving fundamental law. Matters addressed herein, if not rebutted, will be construed to have general application. A true and correct copy of this Public Notice is on file with and available for inspection at the newspaper responsible for publishing the instrument as legal notice. The memorandum addresses the character of the Internal Revenue Service and other agencies of the Department of the Treasury, and legal application of the Internal Revenue Code.

1. IRS Identity & Principal of Interest

In 1953, the Internal Revenue Service was created by the stroke of a pen when the Secretary of the Treasury changed the name of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (T.O. No. 150-29, G.M. Humphrey, Secretary of the Treasury, July 9, 1953). However, no congressional or presidential authorization for making this change has been located, so the source of authority had to originate elsewhere. Research to which IRS officials have acquiesced suggests that the Secretary exercised his authority as trustee of Puerto Rico Trust #62 (Internal Revenue) (see 31 USC § 1321), and as will be demonstrated, the Secretary does, in fact, operate as Secretary of the Treasury, Puerto Rico.

The solid link between the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of the Treasury, Puerto Rico, was first published in the September 1995 issue of Veritas Magazine, based on research by William Cooper and Wayne Bentson, both of Arizona. In October, a criminal complaint was filed in the office of W. A. Drew Edmondson, attorney general for Oklahoma, against an Enid-based revenue officer, and in the time since, IRS principals have failed to refute the allegation that IRS is an agency of the Department of Treasury, Puerto Rico. In November, criminal complaints were filed simultaneously with the grand jury for the United States district court for the District of Northern Oklahoma, Tulsa, and the office of Attorney General Edmondson, and both the office of the United States Attorney and IRS principals have yet to rebut the allegations in that instance (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA vs. Kenney F. Moore, et al, 95 CR-129C).

By consulting the index for Chapter 3, Title 31 of the United States Code, one finds that IRS and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are not listed as agencies of the United States Department of the Treasury. The fact that Congress never created a “Bureau of Internal Revenue” is confirmed by publication in the Federal Register at 36 F.R. 849-890 [C.B. 1971 – 1,698], 36 F.R. 11946 [C.B. 1971 – 2,577], and 37 F.R. 489-490; and in Internal Revenue Manual 1100 at 1111.2.

Implications are condemning both to IRS and third parties who knowingly participate in IRS-initiated scams: No legitimate authority resides in or emanates from an office which was not legitimately created and/or ordained either by state or national constitutions or by legislative enactment. See variously, United States v. Germane, 99 U.S. 508 (1879), Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425, 441, 6 S.Ct. 1121 (1866), etc., dating to Pope v. Commissioner, 138 F.2d 1006, 1009 (6th Cir. 1943); where the state is concerned, the most recent corresponding decision was State v. Pinckney, 276 N.W.2d 433, 436 (Iowa 1979).

Another direct evidence of the fraud is found at 27 CFR § 1, which prescribes basic requirements for securing permits under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act. The problem here is that Congress promulgated the Act in 1935, and the same year, the United States Supreme Court declared the Act unconstitutional. Administration of the Act was subsequently moved offshore to Puerto Rico, along with the Federal Alcohol Administration, and operation eventually merged with the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Puerto Rico, which until 1938, along with the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Philippines, created by the Philippines provisional government via Philippines Trust #2 (internal revenue) (see 31 USC § 1321 for listing of Philippines Trust #2 (internal revenue)), administered the China Trade Act (licensing & revenue collection relating to opium, cocaine & citric wines). This line will be resumed after examining additional evidences concerning IRS and Commissioner of Internal Revenue authority.

Further verification that IRS does not have lawful authority in the several States is found in the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules, beginning on page 751 of the 1995 Index volume to the Code of Federal Regulations. It will be found that there are no regulations supportive of 26 USC §§ 7621, 7801, 7802 & 7803 (these statute listings are absent from the table). In other words, no regulations have been published in the Federal Register, extending authority to the several States and the population at large, (1) to establish revenue districts within the several States, (2) extending authority of the Department of the Treasury [Puerto Rico] to the several States, (3) giving authority to the Commissioner of Internal Revenue and assistants within the several States, or (4) extending authority of any other Department of Treasury personnel to the several States.

Authority of the Internal Revenue Service, via the Commissioner of Internal Revenue, is convoluted in regulations, but makes an amount of sense by citing various regulations pertaining to the Service and application of the Commissioner’s authority. General procedural rules at 26 CFR § 601.101(a) provide a beginning-point:

<snip>

http://mystrangemind.com/2006/08/irs-exposed-irs-is-privately-owned.html

I remember reading about this connection before, but had almost forgotten about it. True? 

Wow, that is really interesting.  First time I have heard of this.  It will take awhile to all sink in. 

• Like 1

JayDee    1,062
24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I remember reading about this connection before, but had almost forgotten about it. True? If so, I hope that place was flattened by winds and flooded beyond recognition and all their files destroyed. 

Yeah, they're the goons for the federal reserve gangsters. Perhaps the biggest fraud in world history. I too was hoping the storm in Puerto Rico flattened that particular part of the island. And next, DC. 

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,369

They have to bring in boats first. They do not land with fuel in the tanks so how are they going to refuel to leave the island if they land? Where they gonna put the planes that pile up until they can get more fuel? Ships do take time to get there. I've read that it takes 9-11 days from Georgia/N. Carolina to Puerto Rico. They would not be sailing out of Florida ports. They would not have started until the seas calmed and the storm was not in the path of the ship. That would be another day or so. They got to Puerto Rico fast. 

From what I understand, the infrastructure is gone. The cranes at the ports, when they get in to the ports, are probably broken. Ships do not carry their own cranes to unload themselves. Those are at the ports. So they had to come in and set up a crane or every ship that comes in will have to have one to unload stuff. Liquid fuel is very heavy. They would need generators as their is no electric. This is a logistic nightmare. It's not like they can run down the road to Walmart to pick up some fresh batteries at the last moment if the hubby forgot to pick some up along with all the other stuff on your list. They could be held up by some small part that has to be either brought in or fabricated on the spot. 

They are going to handle those electric lines like they are alive. Some of them will hold a small charge but it's enough to kill you if you touch them. So they have not been able to get to some of the inner locations. Puerto Rico is not flat. It's up and down. Imagine slides because they will have some of these. The problem is that these people's houses are destroyed and all their stuff is gone. With the infrastructure destroyed, there's no water unless it's brought in. And water is heavy. Helicopters need fuel. Logistic nightmare. 

I see people complaining because the cruise ships are only taking off tourists. Not locals. Let me see.... Locals or tourists first? It would be the tourists because they are not wanted, needed and are in the way. Banished, go home. The locals need to start rebuilding, not fleeing, unless they are sick and can not help rebuild. 

I have noticed that in every disaster, no matter where it's at, the ones going through it's always ask, "Where is ??? Why is no one helping us? People are dying here." I do not know what to think about Puerto Rico. It's a long ways a way. It's been destroyed back to the stone age. It will take months, if not years, to set back up. I feel sorry for them. It's got to be a muggy, humid, hot nightmare. 

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    4,030

What the fvck is up with The Trumpet these days?

My brother in law's wife has family there and they are crying because there is no more water. People are actually drinking their own urine just to stay alive, but I don't think that'll help much! People are breaking into homes while the people are still home to see if they have water and murdering one another for the water. The situation is desperate!