Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
BeachedOnMars

Abcess Tooth

I wouldnt wish this pain on anyone.  The most excruciating I have ever dealt with. Taking amoxicillin though, should start kicking in soon. 800mg of ibuprofen barely touches it.

phxsparks    676
1 hour ago, BeachedOnMars said:

I wouldnt wish this pain on anyone.  The most excruciating I have ever dealt with. Taking amoxicillin though, should start kicking in soon. 800mg of ibuprofen barely touches it.

Sitting up will hurt less than laying down.  I've been there, good luck.  Get to a dentist asap.

:peace:

Mehitable    1,316

What I've done when my teeth have acted up or I thought I had an infection was to swish throughout the day with hydrogen peroxide or to dab it on the affected area.  That always helped me.  Also, using colloidal silver in an infected area was helpful as well.  They say (I haven't tried this) that if you hold a piece of garlic in your mouth over the area, that that will help clear some infection.   Clove oil is recommended also as a pain reliever.

I can't guarantee of course that any of this will work for you and abscessed teeth can cause general health problems you may not think are related. Your best bet is a dentist if you can find and afford one.  Good luck!

Cryptic Mole    3,989

Is it an abscess or an exposed nerve. If it's an exposed nerve rinse your mouth out with warm salt water. Next, take a plain noncolored wax candle which will be white in color. Warm the end away from the wick so it becomes pliable. Mold and push a piece of it into the hole that's exposing the nerve. Get to the dentist the next day. If there is any build-up of pressure because of a developing infection, you can always pull out the wax with a toothpick if it needs to drain. At this point, just leave it open.  

If you have an abscess, you'll need something called 'Grapefruit Seed Extract'. Not grapeseed, but grapefruit seed. It's a fast working broad-spectrum antibiotic that works really well on this type of situation. Take 3 times daily. 4 ounces orange juice. Add 20 to 25 drops and mix really well with a spoon as this will lay at the bottom of the glass if you don't mix it properly. I mix mine in a small shake bottle. Do this 3 times daily and by the second day, you should begin to notice a difference.

Each 4 oz bottle should contain about 6,000 drops.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NutriBiotic-Grapefruit-Seed-Extract-Liquid-Concentrate-4-fl-oz-/302087696223?epid=1400497502&hash=item4655d46f5f:g:Bj4AAOSwQItT3cVk

Any question, you can PM me.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

I would recommend rinse mouth with a clear vodka, then an 'oregano oil' rinse.  Oregano Oil is very powerful; put 10-12 drops in a small amount of water and swish around mouth. Also important to pull it through your teeth.  If you don't know what that is you can look it up.  It's kind of self explanatory.   The Oregano Oil will burn a little and if you're feeling brave a couple drops on the abscess would help.  Maybe try baking soda rinse also, to help make an unpleasant environment for the infection.

Edited by WintersComingAgain
forgot how to spell
  • Like 1

Automan63    1,577
15 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I used goldenseal as a rinse when my impacted wisdom teeth got infected
It tastes terrible but it did help reduce the swelling and take away the pain for awhile.

I found this:

12 Natural Remedies for a Tooth Abscess
https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/tooth_abscess3.html

I hope you feel better soon.

:flower:

12 hours ago, Mehitable said:

What I've done when my teeth have acted up or I thought I had an infection was to swish throughout the day with hydrogen peroxide or to dab it on the affected area.  That always helped me.  Also, using colloidal silver in an infected area was helpful as well.  They say (I haven't tried this) that if you hold a piece of garlic in your mouth over the area, that that will help clear some infection.   Clove oil is recommended also as a pain reliever.

I can't guarantee of course that any of this will work for you and abscessed teeth can cause general health problems you may not think are related. Your best bet is a dentist if you can find and afford one.  Good luck!

I prefer Scotch....

‘Just sayin:blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cinnamon    19,692
7 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Thanks everyone. The antibiotics are working, I will remember all these remedies next time. Hopefully wont be a next time!

Glad you're better. Bentonite clay, made into a paste with water and used as a poultice directly on the gum will pull the infection out and it will pop like a pimple. Not a total cure for what's underneath, but if you can't get to a dentist right away, it'll stop hurting once the infection drains out. This worked on my friend and it took about 6 or 8 hours I think, they just kept putting it on there wrapped up in a piece of gauze and changing it once in awhile. Flax seed ground up will do the same thing when applied that way.  It bought my friend some time because it happened on a weekend and they couldn't see the dentist until Monday.