Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

Metro Detroit mom could be thrown behind bars for not getting son vaccinated

Cinnamon    19,690

Rebecca and her ex-husband do not see eye-to-eye. Their conflict has become a court battle.

According to court documents. the child’s father wants their son vaccinated. Rebecca makes it clear where she stands on the issue.

"I feel angry. I feel backed into a corner. I feel like my rights  as a parent have been taken away," she says.

Rebecca is sharing her side with us, something she says she has yet to be able to do in court.

She believes every parent should have  a choice and should also have the right to have both of their voices heard.

"Why automatically side with the father that wants the vaccines? What about my choice as a mother?," says Rebecca.

Rebecca tells 7 Action News, she is the primary caregiver for their son.

She will spend the next days trying to figure out how not to go to jail.

When it comes to how much time she would spend behind bars, if it indeed comes down to it, that is up to the court to decide.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oakland-county/metro-detroit-mom-could-be-thrown-behind-bars-for-not-getting-son-vaccinated

The judge is siding with the husband, he wants vaccinations and if she doesn't do that, as the primary care giver, they'll jail her. Anyone see anything wrong with this? I do! 

• Like 3
  • WTF 1

Easton    26

I love how for any other reason the courts would have sided with the mother. The majority of cases the court sides with the mother but when it comes to getting vaccinated the courts side with the father in this case. This is extremely telling. 

• Like 2

GT500    1,324

What will it take to wake a nation 

maybe a giant Earthquake 

abigfatzero    2,153

My Body, My Choice! Why is vaccine coercion pushed by progressives?

"My Body, My Choice"?

So, it's okay to murder your child in the womb, but, if you decide to have that child, you have no choice when "we" decide to brain damage that child using vaccines.

The war on children continues..........

• Like 1

CGK    2,586

Grab the kid and the first flight to Puerto Rico. Its a US territory so no problem getting in and Im sure they wont be vaccinating kids down there for a long time. Hell they can even get water to the people much less "medication."

Parents, Do what ya got to do to protect your children!

Cinnamon    19,690
36 minutes ago, CGK said:

Grab the kid and the first flight to Puerto Rico. Its a US territory so no problem getting in and Im sure they wont be vaccinating kids down there for a long time. Hell they can even get water to the people much less "medication."

Parents, Do what ya got to do to protect your children!

Oh, I don't know, they'll probably have vaccines when they have absolutely nothing else. Remember all those pics of Africans getting shots out in the middle of bumf**k nowhere? 

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,349

After reading the article, she states that her and her husband decided they would vaccinate their children. Then she changed her mind after they were divorced. It seems she changed the rules and as she has not done a good job of educating the father on vaccinations. Why not? Why has she not tried to convince him not to do this and explained why? Taken him out to dinner? Why is this even in the courts? I have seen some crazy fights over the kids in court. Why do you not get some of these things out of the way before you have kids? Find out if the spouse is going to be strict or lax in dealing with the kid. 

As far as the judge siding with the father. She obviously did not convince the judge of the dangers either. Where was her evidence? Is there not groups out there that would have made it a point to go to court with her and talk about the dangers? So many people talk about it and I know I've run across websites. Everything has a website somewhere. 

Snippet: Rebecca tells 7 Action News that  she and dad made the decision to space out and delay some their little ones vaccines.

"It wasn’t until they started grouping them together that I backed off of doing vaccines," she says. end snippet....

She admits that the father and her had an agreement/oral contract. She is breaking the contract and he has taken her to court on breach of contract. Marriage is a contract. At least in the eyes of the law. This is an emotional tear jerker but the mother is being selfish and trying to control her son and leave out the father's decisions. But she is whining that he is not respecting her wishes. You can not have it both ways. Emotions have to be taken out of contracts. When did this crap start? 

She had primary. It's like I was told once by the cops in another state, if one of the parents has the child, even the non-primary parent, they would not get involved. It was a civil matter of the courts. It's contract law, not criminal law. Especially if there is shared custody. The child is considered safe unless you have proof they are not. This is a tangled web, family court. It's highly emotional. This woman is in the wrong. She is in breach and she was dumb enough to make her ex take her to court to enforce it. It would have been easier to talk to the man. Explain her fears. Maybe she did. But we do not know. Whether or not vaccines are bad or not was not on trial and she had a small window to open it but she failed. That's what happens when you share something. You have to take the other person's side of it and make a deal. They didn't make a deal and were not grown up enough and capable enough or something and it went to blows. This issue even making it to court is totally uncalled for. Waste of the court's time on two crybabies that do not agree and are both throwing temper tantrums wanting other people to feel sorry for them. 

The people that think vaccines are good for you. They are out there and they think these things protect them. I see all types of people lining up for that yearly flu vaccine. Lots and lots of them. So they are going to see this as she is harming her child by not vaccinating it. They are going to see him as the victim. Not her. She is a fruitcake for believing in conspiracy theories. Isn't that what they label conspiracy theorists? This is just something to divide people over. Emotional garbage. 

kbet    790
9 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

My Body, My Choice! Why is vaccine coercion pushed by progressives?

"My Body, My Choice"?

So, it's okay to murder your child in the womb, but, if you decide to have that child, you have no choice when "we" decide to brain damage that child using vaccines.

The war on children continues..........

Because vaccines poison the mind and body, as well as increase the chances of homosexuality(heavy metal poisoning).