Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
SDRAmerica

Sunday Sabbath Contradictions Part One

SDRAmerica    22
Just now, Walk Softly said:

What is the real reason for putting the Sabbath to any specific day? 

It is a memorial of creation. We rest on the same day of the week that God rested.

Exodus 20:11  For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

SDRAmerica    22

So, if one doesn't observe a Saturday Sabbath, is that person a Christian? 

1 John 2:4  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

The same goes for any commandment, lying, adultery, stealing, etc.

• Like 1

SDRAmerica    22

Who's commandments?  Jesus' or God's? 

John 12:49  For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Revelation 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

• Like 1

SDRAmerica    22
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

These kinds of threads are designed to do one thing.  Create division.

Christ divides the sheep from the goats.

Walk Softly    2,187
2 minutes ago, SDRAmerica said:

John 12:49  For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Revelation 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

If I believe the Lord Christ is my personal Lord and Savior, is the Son of God, died for my sins on the cross and was resurrected 3 days later... 

Are my sins forgiven? 

SDRAmerica    22
3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

If I believe the Lord Christ is my personal Lord and Savior, is the Son of God, died for my sins on the cross and was resurrected 3 days later... 

Are my sins forgiven? 

Acts 17:30  And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

When we become Christians we are often ignorant of other sins that we are committing that we must stop. God brings someone to enlighten us of our errors. If you do not stop committing them, and blatantly continue to do them, you put your salvation on the line. If I am a thief, I must stop being a thief. If I dishonour my parents, I must stop doing so.

Edited by SDRAmerica

Walk Softly    2,187
2 minutes ago, SDRAmerica said:

When we become Christians we are often ignorant of other sins that we are committing that we must stop. God brings someone to enlighten us of our errors. If you do not stop committing them, and blatantly continue to do them, you put your salvation on the line. If I am a thief, I must stop being a thief. If I dishonour my parents, I must stop doing so.

So Christ didn't die for all our sins... Only the sins prior to our being saved? 

Once we are saved, we must live perfectly?