Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

NFL’s Oakland Raiders Threw Game After White QB Refused To Kneel For National Anthem [Merged]

marlowe    1,748

NFL’s Oakland Raiders Threw Game After White QB Refused To Kneel For National Anthem

http://www.renegadetribune.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-white-qb-refused-kneel-national-anthem/

A new report from The Armstrong and Getty Radio Show has sent shockwaves throughout the sports world after it was claimed that members of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders may have purposefully allowed their star quarterback to get sacked multiple times after he refused to kneel during the National Anthem.

If true, this would essentially mean that an NFL football game was illegally thrown over anger that one of the teams star white players did not believe that kneeling during the nation’s anthem was the correct way to protest supposed racial injustice in America.

snip-

grav    569

Pro football - pro wrestling. Same difference. All spectacle, lots of gratuitous grunting, fixed so that the pro gamblers in Vegas will win the point spread. Why do the fans not know this? Teams and their owners are loyal only to one entity. The almighty dollar.

sybdragon    1,505
7 minutes ago, marlowe said:

NFL’s Oakland Raiders Threw Game After White QB Refused To Kneel For National Anthem

http://www.renegadetribune.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-white-qb-refused-kneel-national-anthem/

A new report from The Armstrong and Getty Radio Show has sent shockwaves throughout the sports world after it was claimed that members of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders may have purposefully allowed their star quarterback to get sacked multiple times after he refused to kneel during the National Anthem.

If true, this would essentially mean that an NFL football game was illegally thrown over anger that one of the teams star white players did not believe that kneeling during the nation’s anthem was the correct way to protest supposed racial injustice in America.

snip-

But, but, but..... What happened to that free speech crap everyone is touting about? How come this quarterback doesn't get any and when he does make a statement, he has to face harsh consequences from the same hypocrites that do not want to accept their consequences, for their free speech statement of not standing? I think this was over free speech and how everyone is allowed it without anyone having a tantrum over it? Sounds like these players had a bad tantrum about their quarterback standing to me... Throwing their own game. Wonder if the bookies are going to fix them in some manner. That is a no no without telling the bookies first. Bad form, bad manners, no couth at all.... :whistle:  

sybdragon    1,505
7 minutes ago, grav said:

Pro football - pro wrestling. Same difference. All spectacle, lots of gratuitous grunting, fixed so that the pro gamblers in Vegas will win the point spread. Why do the fans not know this? Teams and their owners are loyal only to one entity. The almighty dollar.

I agree.... Bad form, bad manner, so uncouth.... 

Wonder how much the bookies lost? I might have to watch these players for a short while to see how many 'accidents' this team has. Interesting. :whistle:

sybdragon    1,505
10 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

The entire thing is a Mindless spectacle, needs to be shut down permanently.

Actually, people need sports and competitions. Human nature being what it is... Mindless spectacles to some are someone else's great feat of whatever. What are considered great feats in sports? I don't watch them but I hear of players with golden arms for throwing baseballs. Running the football over 10 yards or throwing a long pass to a touchdown. I don't know. But these same people that seem to like sports, do not like the stuff I like to do. Or not the ones I knew anyway. They were into different stuff. Different types of people need different types of diversions to relax to. Although how they relax to sports is beyond me. :huh:

Quiet Storm    932
17 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

Actually, people need sports and competitions. Human nature being what it is... Mindless spectacles to some are someone else's great feat of whatever. What are considered great feats in sports? I don't watch them but I hear of players with golden arms for throwing baseballs. Running the football over 10 yards or throwing a long pass to a touchdown. I don't know. But these same people that seem to like sports, do not like the stuff I like to do. Or not the ones I knew anyway. They were into different stuff. Different types of people need different types of diversions to relax to. Although how they relax to sports is beyond me. :huh:

Competitions I can agree with. Grossly overpaid, so called professional athletes are not sports, IMO,  We could always go back to the original old time Olympic games held once a year.  May the best man, woman win. Period, 

Quiet Storm    932

Another thing, IF the game was thrown on purpose, then criminal charges could be filed, and the Mobster bosses won't be very happy about the players activity either.

Look at what has happened to Pete Rose for an example, for accusations of gambling on the game, and possibly his own team, The Cincinnati Reds. 

Dan Lannon    537

If they're talking about Raiders QB Derek Carr and his performance during the recent matchup with the Redskins, that's total B.S.  Washington played like I haven't seen them play in ages and totally dominated the venue.

Erudite One    620

The competitive nature of humans is not born of sports, it exists in spite of sports. We would compete with hunting (which actually provides sustenance), we would compete for the favor of a woman, we can compete in a number of things. Without making a bunch of unnecessarily wealthy b*tch boys. Modern sports are shit -- just my 2cents. Lets see them push a boulder up a mountain like the Greeks used to do. These are just a bunch of p*ssies.

http://resultsbusinesscoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/sisyphus1.png

Mehitable    1,465

I hope the boycott against the NFL continues......FOREVER.  This is a thoroughly corrupt institution in a thoroughly corrupt system that REWARDS BAD AND CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.  If we really want the US to be a better place, we have to demand that our public figures BE BETTER PEOPLE.

sybdragon    1,505

I agree with all y'all. I do not like organized sports. I think the players are grossly overpaid for playing a child's game. I also have known people that live and breathe football. I usually have nothing in common with them, jocks. 

The masses need something to occupy their time. If they do not have it, you have what you have in the ghettos. People that sit around and think bad things. 

Idle hands are the devil's workshop. This holds true still today.... These organized sports keep a lot of people involved and busy. What would the jocks do without sports? Jocks.... Y'all know the type... cheerleaders.... think back to school... These people ain't changed ya know. They are just older now. Hopefully a little wiser. But not always. Just more wrinkly.... Some are still snobs too. ;)