Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Binah

There are as many creatures on your body as there are people on Earth

Recommended Posts

 Binah    87

One of the comments already posted as to what my point may be . . . [ video from 2011 ]

Wonder if earth is just a person {living being } and we're its bacteria and bugs.

 

 

Edited by Binah
Damn forgetting thingy again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
On 9/29/2017 at 5:32 PM, notgoingtorespond said:

Are they as parasitic as the people on earth?

No, not really. "They" realize that destroying their host is not a good plan.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are more bacteria cells living in your intestines than there total number of cells that make up the rest of your entire body.

Who do you, or me, or anyone else think they are??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
7 minutes ago, Your local beekeep said:

There are more bacteria cells living in your intestines than there total number of cells that make up the rest of your entire body.

Who do you, or me, or anyone else think they are??

...And how conscience are "we" of these "beings"?   Would this point to how conscience Mother Earth [ also a living being ] would be of the creatures living on "Her"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2017 at 8:58 AM, Binah said:

...And how conscience are "we" of these "beings"?   Would this point to how conscience Mother Earth [ also a living being ] would be of the creatures living on "Her"?

Maybe. As above so below.

Some have a larger capacity for awareness than others. In the way that excersize increases endurance, so do certain practices increase awareness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
19 minutes ago, Your local beekeep said:

Maybe. As above so below.

Some have a larger capacity for awareness than others. In the way that excersize increases endurance, so do certain practices increase awareness.

Ok,  you made me log in . . . :}

As below, so above.   We, as human have "bugs" and the "bugs" have "bugs". Only when when bitten painfully is there usually reaction.  Each serve a function and purpose, even if not aware.

Most humans have no idea about this planet, what the function and purpose is or may be, or even what the shape is. :hide2:  [ Even the ones who know, or think they know, may be incorrect. { includes myself } ]   Heck, most have no self understanding.

Oh, the exercise thing is great, till the arthritis starts.

Then again, Mother Earth may be fully aware of us. ( Dolphins are better )

 

What happens if the Sun blinks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Jump To Top
×