Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

6 Oct, 2014 Trojan horse Now has come True

Rate this topic

CSB    1,663

Trojan horse: ISIS militants come to Europe disguised as refugees, US intel sources claim

Published time: 6 Oct, 2014 08:28 Edited time: 9 Oct, 2014 12:42

Note the date !

Islamic State militants are planning to insert operatives into Western Europe disguised as refugees, claim US intelligence sources, who unencrypted locked communications of the caliphate’s leadership.
The militant organization is afraid of using aircraft due to strict security rules, so they use land as an alternative, the US sources told Bild Am Sonntag, a German national Sunday newspaper.

Read the whole post here with news video

grav   
grav

I can only take this stuff in small bites. Otherwise, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Once enough have snuck in, the attacks will begin in earnest. The refujihadists are building forces. The commanders are already in place. When the time is right . . . . . . . . . :damned:  which will be too late for the traitors who work in the media to warn us. They do know. That's why they are traitors.

I can only take this stuff in small bites. Otherwise, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Once enough have snuck in, the attacks will begin in earnest. The refujihadists are building forces. The commanders are already in place. When the time is right . . . . . . . . . :damned:  which will be too late for the traitors who work in the media to warn us. They do know. That's why they are traitors.

Traitors they are, from top government officials to local "community organizers" (the two of which are sometimes identical!). They use decent people's qualities against them, taking advantage of our desire for peaceful lives and freedom of speech, assembly, etc.

Traitors they are, from top government officials to local "community organizers" (the two of which are sometimes identical!). They use decent people's qualities against them, taking advantage of our desire for peaceful lives and freedom of speech, assembly, etc.

Sad, isn't it? I for one have have had my "nice guy" side slammed onto the pavement face first, and hopefully it'll stay quiet long enough to be able to survive this mess.

Redlistvet    494

Just have to be vigilant for any strange activity.  Big cities will be the target, small towns like mine shouldn't have to worry. But still have to keep a look out.

Groove    1,328

This is exactly what pisses me off about the current admin and media. Oh no all is safe nothing to worry about. when they do strike we should slam that article down the msm's throat, demand the traitors be prosecuted and demand an apology for bein told were quacks for questioning big government.