Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Binah

'There Are No Words': Tourists Spot Hundreds of Polar Bears Swarming Whale Carcass in Siberia

Recommended Posts

 Binah    87

On September 19, a bowhead whale carcass washed ashore the remote Wrangel Island State Nature Reserve off the Northern coast of Siberia. Nearly 1 percent of the world’s polar bears amassed beside it for a Siberian feast.

“You had to live it to believe it, even now there are people pinching themselves to make sure it really happened,” Rodney Russ, Expedition Leader, Owner and Founder of Heritage Expeditions writes in his blog.

Russ counted at least 150 polar bears in the group, while a Wrangel Island news release cites 230 as the most conservative estimate.

Pics at site below;

https://gizmodo.com/there-are-no-words-tourists-spot-hundreds-of-polar-bea-1818991789

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
26 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

The bears are starving. 

Perhaps we can ask PETA to adopt a few.   :gsbrnint:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    801
2 minutes ago, Binah said:

Perhaps we can ask PETA to adopt a few.   :gsbrnint:

LOL!! Yeah, After they finally got The Greatest Show on Earth to fold up, (The Circus)

I don't think they want any more animals kept in captivity.

 

Back to the Polar bears though, they are starving, and some have even been cross breeding with Brown, Kodiak bears?  A new hybrid if you will has been spotted more than once,  this is a nature thing though, not a man made chimera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Sagd    107

Wow cool whale stink bad when rotting those bears smell that for hundreds of miles .Nice lie in the article ice caps melting 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

LOL!! Yeah, After they finally got The Greatest Show on Earth to fold up, (The Circus)

I don't think they want any more animals kept in captivity.

 

Back to the Polar bears though, they are starving, and some have even been cross breeding with Brown, Kodiak bears?  A new hybrid if you will has been spotted more than once,  this is a nature thing though, not a man made chimera.

The cross breeding - This is not the first time according to the "Bone Hunters".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,989

So many have drowned in search of food.

The ironic side to starvation is the more desperately you need food to remain alive, the weaker you become and are unable to hunt. Aint that a kick in the nuts!?!?

Only the strong survive! Those who don't become food for the rest... the cycle of life.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Binah    87
5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

So many have drowned in search of food.

The ironic side to starvation is the more desperately you need food to remain alive, the weaker you become and are unable to hunt. Aint that a kick in the nuts!?!?

Only the strong survive! Those who don't become food for the rest... the cycle of life.

Heard once . .  "Everything Eats - Everything Dies"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not so much that they're starving, it's that the traditional period when they enter hibernation, or 'Winter Sleep' (which is not a true hibernation, but is a form of it) is approaching, and they are building up fat reserves.

Dead whales can provide a LOT of fat reserves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,690

I do not want to be reincarnated as a polar bear. Seriously, though, they're doing what they should do naturally. I thought the ice cap had grown in size. I just read something that said it had tripled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,153

Global Warming Is A blatant LIE & This video scientifically Proves it.

This video also addresses the polar bear lies.......

The numbers have increased not decreased............

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,127
5 hours ago, Sagd said:

Wow cool whale stink bad when rotting those bears smell that for hundreds of miles .Nice lie in the article ice caps melting 

AGREED!!

nice to see someone else that knows the truth!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Jump To Top
×