COBO Member

New Comet Discovered

notgoingtorespond

2022/2023, hhhmmm. I remember something else suppose to happen around that date. Could this be the blue kachina?

2 hours ago, notgoingtorespond said:

2022/2023, hhhmmm. I remember something else suppose to happen around that date. Could this be the blue kachina?

That was my thought as well.                                                                                                                                                          ^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Binah said:

That was my thought as well.                                                                                                                                                          ^

Same here. 

notgoingtorespond
6 hours ago, notgoingtorespond said:

Ok i went searching and found the other thing that may happen around same time. It is a supernova that would be visisble if they are correct.

So this comet is blue kachina and then the supernova is red kachina?

31 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

All this Hopi prophesy talk has me smh. After all the history, one can't dismiss any possibility. 

you might find it interesting that many of the Indian tribes history says they came from under ground cities and the fought with giants, of course your not going to see that taught in school!! LOL when you start to do some research on those topics it has allot of validity as far as can be shown!!

21 minutes ago, apache54 said:

you might find it interesting that many of the Indian tribes history says they came from under ground cities and the fought with giants, of course your not going to see that taught in school!! LOL when you start to do some research on those topics it has allot of validity as far as can be shown!!

That's a new one on me. So much to look into, so little time! So any way to tie this into Dulce AFB?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.