Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
COBO Member

New Comet Discovered

COBO Member    2,816

Today's vid is pretty much ho-hum. But skip to the 1:40 mark if you're short on time. Sounds like Halley's got some serious competition!

• Like 1

Binah    87
2 hours ago, notgoingtorespond said:

2022/2023, hhhmmm. I remember something else suppose to happen around that date. Could this be the blue kachina?

That was my thought as well.                                                                                                                                                          ^

• Like 1

Groove    1,684
1 hour ago, Binah said:

That was my thought as well.                                                                                                                                                          ^

Same here. 

Ukshep    17,093
5 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

wow 

that could get exciting

:creepystare:

Hopefully we all die.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, notgoingtorespond said:

2022/2023, hhhmmm. I remember something else suppose to happen around that date. Could this be the blue kachina?

Ok i went searching and found the other thing that may happen around same time. It is a supernova that would be visisble if they are correct.

So this comet is blue kachina and then the supernova is red kachina?

apache54    4,163
31 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

All this Hopi prophesy talk has me smh. After all the history, one can't dismiss any possibility. 

you might find it interesting that many of the Indian tribes history says they came from under ground cities and the fought with giants, of course your not going to see that taught in school!! LOL when you start to do some research on those topics it has allot of validity as far as can be shown!!

COBO Member    2,816
21 minutes ago, apache54 said:

you might find it interesting that many of the Indian tribes history says they came from under ground cities and the fought with giants, of course your not going to see that taught in school!! LOL when you start to do some research on those topics it has allot of validity as far as can be shown!!

That's a new one on me. So much to look into, so little time! So any way to tie this into Dulce AFB?